𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕐
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵 & 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦

𝕂𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕟 "𝕂𝕒𝕪 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜" ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕫 |𝟚𝟘

"Flock! Flock! Aye nigga!"

Seeing someone step into his view Kay looks up to see his producer standing in front of him with a hard mug on his face after he's been trying to get Kay's attention for the last 5 minutes.

"Wassup Metro?"

Kay speaks sitting up in his seat to grab the almost empty styrofoam double cup that was sitting on the small coffee table that was in front of him.

Taking a sip of the heavy dark purple liquid with low hazy eyes Kay looks around the room hearing the sound of the new song that he's been working on begin to play filling up the entire studio.

"You fuckin wit dis one?"

Metro questions seeing Kay liking the beat as he leans forward with his double cup still taking slow sips.

For the last 5 months Kay's mind hasn't been all the way in the right place with him finding out about the things Yomi did and how she was the reason Dougie was killed all the way to finding out that he shot the bullet that almost killed her.

Kay's mind had been in shambles since then, he couldn't think straight, he couldn't focus on making music, he's been canceling shows and the amount of lean along with pills he's been taking has had an even more messed up role on his body.

It was currently 7 o'clock at night as Kay was sitting in the studio after not being there for almost a month as his producer Metro had been trying to push him to listen to unfinished songs and start working on the new ones that they've been talking about.

"Yeah dis shit valid"

Kay mumbles not really paying any attention as he looks at his phone lurking on Yomi's insta from a burner account.

Allowing his fingers to tap constantly he watches her insta story feeling the rage and anger in him begin to boil.

"Worda ma deads ha goofy ass keep fuckin playin wit me"

Kay mumbles the more he taps through her stories the more his grip on his phone tightens causing his knuckles to turn white.

yomialani