10: bros bouta end it all 💀 (not click bait)

(It is October.. 💀💀💀 HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE BTW

You guys have been starving for 2 hours [2 months] I'm sorry 😔😔💔)

(ERM SUICIDE ATTEMPT WARNING POOKIES...)

When Scaramouche saw the picture, he couldn't help but get.. jealous. He didn't understand that the feeling he felt was. Of course, he's heard of "love", but the thought someone loving him.. makes him vomit.

But then again, he wants to love someone. And he does love someone. Two people in particular, who will probably never love him back.

He doesn't understand himself. He stares at the photo, with both of them smiling so happily. He wants to be Kazuha, yet he also wants to be Heizou. No, he wants both.

He's so selfish. Of course, nobody is truly selfless, but.. he's greedy. He wants both of them. He wants to be with them, to.. hug them, and.. kiss them. All the things couples do.

He scoffs at his childish and selfish thoughts, shutting his phone off and putting it on his nightstand. He looks at the closed curtains in his room, blocking his view. He stands up, pushing the curtains away.

He stares out at the night sky, the stars shining beautifully. He opens the window, letting the cold breeze inside.

The night sky was truly beautiful. He gets lost staring at them, and he sets his hands on the railing. He climbs over swiftly.

He sits on the railing, staring down at the night city. Many shops were closing, there were children running back to their homes, cars driving around.

He thinks about jumping, about the concept of love. He thinks about.. Heizou and Kazuha. He doesn't jump.

He sighs, pathetically slapping himself across the face, hard. He leaves a mark. He gets down from the railing, closing the window and the curtains, shutting himself off once again.

He reaches for his phone, checking for any notifications. Nothing, they were still having fun. He feels like crying, but how could that be? He's never cried before.

He wants to have fun with them, too.

(I know what ur thinking, stop 💀 THIS IS AN EMO MOMENT 😡)

He reluctantly goes to bed, shedding a few tears while at it. He slaps himself again, hiding under the covers, uncontrollably sobbing. For the first time in his life, he's felt so.. sad.

-

Dearest 1 today at 12:16am

H.S.😳😳
HEYYYYYY
😍😍

Kazu<3
Hm?
Why hello! :))

H.S.😳😳
SO POOKIE
I was thinking
You looked a little familiar 🤔🤔

Yes, this was a prank that Heizou arranged to tease Kazuha.

Kazu<3
Oh?
Who do I look like??

It worked. Kazuha was sweating and nervously waiting for Heizou's reply...

H.S.😳😳
YOU LOOK LIKE...
Ur mom.

Kazu<3
Oh
But
She's my mother?? Of course I'd look like her!

H.S.😳😳
Bro did not get the joke 😐
Whatever
ANYWAYSSSS
WANNA MEET UP AGAIN?? BUT WITH HATGUY??

Kazu<3
Of course!! I'd love to :)))

Kazuha was beaming with joy! He was set in a good mood for the rest of the day.