6: ngh i love making Scara do surgeries 🤭

(LOL I JUST REALIZED IVE LEFT THIS FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS

Anyways I got Kazooha at 83 pity and grinded 30 pulls in a week bc I was desperate 😍

Now enjoy ur meal!!)

H.S.👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

Anyone wanna play Genshin??

Kazu🚫
Sure!
@Hatguy
You there? Do you wanna play with us?

H.S.👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
YEAH
@Hatguy
@Hatguy@Hatguy@Hatguy@Hatguy@Hatguy@Hatguy@Hatguy

Kazu🚫
..spamming isn't good

H.S.👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
BUT HE WONT REPLY UNLESS

DaddyIssues
What
Okay ig

H.S.👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

(They have a fun game of Genshin for two hours, mainly helping Scaramouche get materials to level up and ascend ykyk)

H.S.👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
WHAT
HATGUY WHY DID U LEAVE?!?!?!

DaddyIssues
I gtg

Kazu🚫
Aww, okay
Have a nice day!!

H.S.👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OKAY 😭😭😭😭😭

DaddyIssues
Bro
Chill

H.S.👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
NO 😡😡😡😡

Kazu🚫
Calm down!
Everyone, have a nice day! I'll get off too

DaddyIssues
Bye

H.S.👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
YOU GUYS BETTAYED MEEEEEE
😭 BYE

Scaramouche sighed, smiling slightly in content as he put his phone down, standing up to sit in a wheelchair.

"Patient 6, don't be nervous. It's just a minor surgery to h-" The nurse said, clearly looking forced and uncomfortable with being in Scaramouches presence.

"Yeah yeah, I know. I'm not blind." Scaramouche said, he had in fact received a paper about his surgery details a few days prior.

The nurse glared at him, before rolling her eyes, which Scaramouche caught. She pushed Scaramouches wheelchair to the waiting room, and Scaramouche took a deep breathe before stepping in.

(Btw I know absolutely nothing about hospitals or whatever surgery stuff so this is all made up 🤷‍♀️)

Scaramouche sat in the chairs along with some other people, which he didn't know, and were significantly older than he was. They all looked at him with pity, since he was so young.

What Scaramouche wouldn't do to have his phone, and a little bit of comfort. He wanted to chat with his 'friends', at least before his surgery.

He waited for a few minutes, knowing even if it was a minor surgery, he did have a chance of dying. If he died, how could he possibly let his friends know? Would they worry? The surgeon opened the door, calling Scaramouches name as he stepped inside and laid down onto the surgery table.

-

Kazuha smiled at the phone screen, putting it down as he prepared himself for the meet-and-greet. "Just in time." He thought.

He smiled, as he thought about all the wonderful fans he'd get to meet today. Although, a deep part of him wondered if any of them could possibly be H.S or Hatguy..

Speaking of, they never even told each other their gender? He'll have to ask them that later, without their gender, they could possibly be anyone on the streets. (Or did they? Idk💀)

Well, not just anyone.. but with their gender, he could rule out at least half of those people he sees on the streets. He was already lucky enough that they all live in Inazuma..

He sat in a chair, with a desk before him that held many of his merch and figures. Soon, the fans came swarming in, and he smiled politely at them.

-

Heizou sobbed internally as he put his phone down, letting his makeup artist do whatever they had to to his face so that he'd look perfect for his second concert.

But.. it was so boring. He had nothing to do! He was resinless in Genshin, and he didn't really have other stuff to look at. Well, he had a secret stash of photos, but he wouldn't dare open them while his makeup artist could see.

(Their sussy photos btw)

He stared at himself in the mirror, ghost blinking as he held a staring contest between the two of him.

In the end.. it was a tie. He sighed, logging back on his phone to see if there was anything else he could do.

He could certainly read a manga! That's right, he could. So he did. For the rest of the ten minutes, he read "Who Made Me a Princess".

Once the makeup artist was done, he looked breathtaking.. but he also felt like he wasn't him. He felt like there was a second layer of skin on him..

He groaned, preparing to get on stage as he heard the fans cheering for him. "Who's ready for the best concert?!" He yelled through the microphone as the fans cheered even louder.

(Gosh I finally finished 😔

DW I WONT STARVE YOU GUYS AGAIN, MAYBE)