MARRIAGE?

They say forget everything or as time will pass we will learn the way to live but they never told the process hurts so much they never told the emptiness we will feel it's like "I am standing in a air with so much oxygen but still I can't breathe"

REHAAN'S POV 

Today their is party,as we were succesfull in a project we have been working so long,I hate this party and all but it was necessary  .I was just entering the party when i bumped into a girl i saw her she was so beautiful that big doe eyes held so much innocence in them she was looking at me directly into my eyes I was shocked because not even my own family can look after that day because one day my brother told me that "if we looking into your eyes we feel that you will drag us with you in the darkness where you are'' that were his exact words .

When she realized that she was staring me this whole time her face becomes red and she whisper sorry which was inaudible but I heard it .                                                                                      

I made my way to the party but I can't get my mind out of that girl  then I saw rudra coming towards me he is my best friend and only friend who understands me and handles my temper best .We were talking about some business only when rudra called her sister, so she is his sister .she came and my eyes where fixated on her God she is beautiful he introduced us she just said Namaste but listening to her voice I think my heart just skipped a beat because it was so melodious and soothing. What the hell is happening to me I never felt like this before towards any girl so why she, I need to maintain distance with her .

I was talking to the guests in our party but my mind was still stuck on that girl ahaana .I need a very good distraction otherwise I'll loose my mind very soon .Just then rudra came and with some businessman and we started talking .People are so annoying they just keep talking that's why  i don't like gathering God when will this end its 11 already.

I was busy in my thoughts when i saw her coming she was telling something to rudra after that rudra bid me a goodbye as they were going, ahaana glanced back and smiled ...litterally she smiled here people are afraid even to look into my eyes and she smiling at me i was to stunned to reply then her smile change into frown and by seeing her lips i guess she said rude .I never regret on my action but seeing her i am  feeling remorse and i don't know even why .

The whole night i kept pacing around my bed because everytime i close my eyes i  see her innocent face pop up Because of this, i had to get up from my bed. And to distract myself, I went to the mini bar in my room and drank a good amount of whiskey.

The next day I woke up with a headache because I drank too much the night before. I did my morning routine and i started going towards downstairs when i reached everyone were looking at me with weird expression i glanced toward my father his expression were normal i guessed they are going to tell something which will definitely make me angry but i didn't said anything and sat on dining table for breakfast and then my father broke the silence and said "we want you to get married" and suddenly i lost my appetite but i said in most calm tone "I think I have made myself very clear that i don't want to get married ,if you are forgetting father'' "we know you don't want to but we can't allow you to live alone your whole, you should start thinking about your own family and a heir that can continue our legacy, also  yesterday at party your friend sister really got our attention i want her as my daughter in law and i don't want to speak futher you will marry her"  , I was fuming with anger i said "I Said i don't want marry" he said " karna padega aage jaake malhotra industry kaun sambhalega? past leke bethne se kuch nai hoga move on ho tum apne ateeth se" the last word of his of really got the best of me i said yelling "YOU AND THIS FAMILY MOVED ON BECAUSE YOU GUYS NEVER SUFFERED DON'T GET STARTED FATHER AND I AM WHAT TODAY IS BECAUSE OF MY PAST AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE IN MY LIFE TO END UP LIKE MY MOTHER ,BUT OFCOURSE YOU NEVER CARED AND NEVER WILL CARE,YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKING SON DO WHAT WANT TO DO FATHER BECAUSE OFCOURSE HOW CAN I GO AGAINST THE RAJVEER MALHOTRA BECAUSE HE'S EGO WILL GET HURT IF HIS OLDER SON IS NOT MARRIED PEOPLE WILL TALK ,ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOU AND YOUR FUCKING SOCIETY AND NEVER YOUR OWN GOD DAMITT SON'S!!! SO PLEASE DON'T GET ME STARTED DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO" "bhai,calm down please" i looked at my younger bother no matter how much i am angry but i can never scold him,so i left house and head towards my office .

What a amazing fucking way to start day ...........'

.

.

.

.

.

.

so how the chapter guys there can be mistake in this because my first language is not english so please co operate and let me know how was chapter!!!!

see you on the next chapterrrrr

byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!