Episode one: The Boy With Dreams!

-April 3rd, 1515-

A boy sat on the docks looking out into the sea taking in the beautiful view of the sun glowing off of the calm waves the blue sea a man walked over to him and leaned down "you want to sail the seas huh?" The man asked as the boy looks at him and nods "yes RJ I do I wanna sail the seas and become a great pirate just like you! No I wanna be the greatest pirate to live!!" The boy said excitingly, RJ laughed softly "alright I'll be waiting for you at the end of the Road to test your strength, promise me you'll become a great pirate josh" RJ said with a smile as josh nods softly.

-ten years later-

"GET BACK HERE YOU PIRSTE SCUM!!!" A marine yelled as josh ran through the streets as he jumps onto a crate and jumps up grabbing onto a rape he had a bag of gold coin on him as he swings to a small boat and flips off the marines "HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU!" Josh laughed out and landed on his boat.he started rowing away while laughing.
After a little whole josh looked out into the sea "I need a bigger ship and a crew of I wanna achieve my dreams" josh said to himself and looked at a map which he had a hard time reading "I'll have to get a navigator first" josh said to himself.

-unknown island-

A man was running though a field running from marines he turned and shot at the marines with his flintlock pistole before turning back and ran into the village running down an ally sliding under some pipes before standing up again "come catch me!!" The man laughed out and continued to run off "GET BACK HERE DEREK!!" The marines yelled "GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST!!" Derek laughed out.

-marines headquarters-

"Sir there's movements on the Horizon pirates! Their captain RJ had taken out a marine captain in the Black Sea!" The marine yelled "send one of the commanders out immediately" the admiral demanded.