chapter 5 | the green light

authors note 06/06/2024

hi ❤️

I'd like to inform you that because wattpad deleted one of my previous books recently "babygirl | toji fushiguro" at +500k reads, I'm moving to AO3.

here's the link to my profile https://archiveofourown.org/users/delphiexo/pseuds/delphiexo and my user is same as here on wattpad: @delphiexo

love, delphie ❤️

———

hi!
this chapter is 2800 words... with lots of ✨spice✨ and 🔥feels🔥 so I hope you enjoy it

also thank you so much for almost 3k reads on this story ❤️

✨REMEMBER TO ADD TO LIBRARY TO GET NOTIFIED ABOUT UPDATES✨

"Do you want anything else?" Satoru asked.

After he let her in the apartment again, he told her to wait in the living room and went back to the bathroom. (Y/N) was almost tempted to take a look at his body, but she kept telling herself that it was still the somehow lingering alcohol trying to make decisions for her. On the other hand, it wouldn't hurt her to look. If it were him in her position, he'd stare, she was sure of it.

When he came out of the bathroom, he was wearing some sweatpants and a t-shirt and was holding similar clothes to the ones he was wearing folded in his hand. "Take it."

(Y/N) looked at him confused.

Satoru took a few steps forward and stretched his hand towards her. "They're fresh. I assume you don't want to sleep in the clothes you came in, right?"

Then it clicked in her head, and she knew what was going on. "Oh, I get it," she snapped her fingers ostentatiously, "You give those clothes to every girl you bring, right? It's like a must-have, like a first aid kit."

Satoru snorted and threw his head back. "Either take it or not, I don't really care. I've done enough." He put the clothes on the coffee table and leaned by the wall.

(Y/N) couldn't contain her laughter. "Whoa, so generous! Do you have a twin by chance? Ah, no, wait," she peered at him and made sure he noticed what she was doing; she focused her attention on the side of his face and said, "I still can see the faint mark after my fingers, so I guess not."

"I just don't want you bothering me while I sleep," he explained bluntly.

"So why have me here at all?" (Y/N) crossed her legs and leaned back on the sofa.

Satoru shook his head and stepped from one foot to the other. "I told you already, weren't you listening?" he paused and after a moment smirked. "Or were my abs too distracting?"

(Y/N) was taken by surprise by what he said. She indeed wanted to take a look but obviously wasn't going to admit it. "I wasn't even looking."

"Not even a peek? Not even out of curiosity?"