𝟔 | 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

3rd POV

3rd POV

"Where's Atsushi?" You asked.

"Atsushi-kun has been abducted," Jun'ichiro said.

"The brat? Now, of all times? The agency's in a total uproar due to a recent ministry staff escort job. We don't have enough hands on deck to look for him. Do you know where he is?" Kunikida questions.

"Oh, yes. Based on eyewitness statements, he was assaulted on the street in broad daylight and shoved into a truck. Their destination remains unknown."

"That's not good."

"They have many dedicated smuggling routes. Transporting an individual stealthily would be child's play for them."

"We must help him somehow, or he'll-"

Before Jun'ichiro could continue Ranpo interrupted him, "Help him? Why? He was abducted because he's a weretiger and they want the reward, right? So, it's not personal. We're not his foster home. He didn't join us looking for protection, either."

"But Atsushi-kun is one of us," Jun'ichiro argued.

"No. Ranpo-san is right. We shouldn't be the ones to take action."

"Kunikida-san..."

"Shouldn't we inform the police?"

"Atsushi is wanted as a designated major threat. If his status with us becomes known, the agency will take a hit."

"Umm... It sounded like you wouldn't make a decision in a million years if you kept to your shoulds and could, so I called him!" Naomi stated.

"President!"

"President!"

"President!"

"I am so sorry. As soon as our work is done, I'll gather intel with Tanizaki and-"

"That won't be necessary. Listen up, all of you. Our newest member has been abducted. Everyone work on finding him. I order the current task suspended until he has been safely returned to us."

"But what about the escort job?"

"I'll contact the client. Don't worry. They owe me enough that I can afford to let a minor official wait."

"President, are you sure about this?"

"About what, Ranpo?"

"Well, if you think about the rationale behind it-"

"One of our own is in danger. We must help him. What greater rationale do we need in this world? Kunikida, bring him back to us within three hours and Y/N I want you to bring Dazai back as well."

"Understood!"

"Understood!"

Meanwhile, Dazai is currently being restrained in the dungeon of the Port Mafia.