Sensing the Soul

As his troops charged Cold felt a connection, giving  a telepathic command to his troops without realizing it, some kind of Memory Muscle.

"I want no casualties of either side! that means fight to stun!."

Mentally they responded "Yes Sir!"

the Winter Squad ran as fast as they could to incapacitate the SM guards.

As their commander turned to get Winter's troops away from his, Winter's landed a solid kick into his back, in a non-lethal form.

"I shall be your opponent Sir." said Winters

"Very well, I shall be yours as well." the man looked at his men who were struggling to deal with Winter's forces. "This may seem strange, but could we have this fight settle everything? these troops are recent trained."

Understanding dawned on Winters.

"That is fine, I see you are a person of honor."

with a loud whistle, Winter's brought attention to his allies and even the enemies!

"He said that our fight will settle things. relax both of you groups." with Winter's command everyone fighting shrugged and stopped, though the fire creatures walked to their own little corner, they knew they weren't being ignored or forgotten as Winter's told them from his position. "Burn Squad your doing great!"

To the commander, Winters asked "May I add something to this fight rules?"

"Depends, what is it?" asked the Commander

"If I lose, instead of killing us we'll cook food for you and your buddies."

The Commander smiled "Very well, shall we begin?"

"After we bow and introduce our names so we may remember the face of our opponent." said Winters with fighting conviction.

The Commander bowed "Gepard Landau"

Winters bowed "And I am Cold Winters"

a faint voice in Winter's head announced subtly "You have gained Gepard Landau's respect"

Gepard readies his shield and arm.

Winters readied a unarmed combat stance.

with that, the battle began. (details next part, but also some unexpected people were watching this fight.)

sorry if this was short, I'm working on it.