6 - Super Secrets

❝ɴᴏᴡ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

❝ɴᴏᴡ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇ? ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛs. ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ.❞

She yawns, staring into the blank ceiling. Nothing ever comes into the girl's head after her parents are gone, it was mostly a dead brain. She thought life was nothing. That one day, everything changed and she always thought change was the best resource of action.

"Another day, another day in the books. Parents, we're gone. Family was a mess and I was still slumped into a deep depression that I turned everyone away and I will for a while. Just never thought, this would happen -- happen to me."

The door slowly opens, she presses the tape and looks towards the door.

"Hey, Leah watcha doing? You're supposed to be sleeping." Leah sighed, pouting looking like she was on the edge of crying. "Aw, honey come here."

She cries, dropping on the floor. "I don't wanna sleep alone. . ."

Lainey sighed, understanding. She scooped up Leah from the floor and put her in the bed, tucking her in next to her sister. Slowly closing her eyes, she never wanted her sister to be afraid but she couldn't help being afraid herself.

— ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ.

Elaine arrived at Cupid's party, her spirits lifted by the lively atmosphere

Elaine arrived at Cupid's party, her spirits lifted by the lively atmosphere. As she danced with Colby, she felt a rare sense of freedom. "I haven't felt this alive in ages," she said, laughing and twirling.