Chapter 3

! Everything is made up and is not canon !
! Swear words and sexual content !
☀︎ Caelus Pov - ☾ Dan Heng Pov

☀︎ Caelus
Its the weekend and I have no idea what to do. I've finished my work and my chores, and now I'm sitting on my chair, looking up at the ceiling before I got a notification. I checked it and, Oh God, it was Dan Heng. What does this handsome as fuck man want from me? I mean not that I mind. Imagine he asks me on a date hahaha what a joke.

<Messages>
Dan Heng
Caelus, are you busy? If you aren't would you like to go somewhere with me?

Oh my Eons, it isnt a joke...

Dan Heng
I waited for him to text back but its been about four minutes since he has seen my text and didn't respond. Does he want to go somewhere or does he prefer a different person? or does he have plans? If he does, he should send his location and his purpose of being there. My side duty is to make sure he is safe and sound, not causing some kind of trouble. Though, I doubt he'd ever do any kind of trouble with that innocent face of his.
After what feels like an eternity, he texted back.

<Messages>
Caelus
Im not busy, actually, im bored.. Soo where exactly are we gonna go?
Dan Heng
Is there anywhere you wish to go? I'll pick you up and we could go there.
Caelus
Could we go to Belobog square? I wanna buy something then perhaps we could roam around?
Dan Heng
Sure, I'll pick you up in 10 mins.
Caelus
Okayy :]]

I smiled softly as I looked at his text and got ready to pick up Caelus.