Chapter 14

As the two arrived back to Tara's place they made their way upstairs into Tara's home. Holding each other's hands and laughing as they made their way into Tara's room. They started to take all the shells out of JT's bag and began placing them on Tara's bookshelf. 

"I think that one would look better here." Tara took a a shell with a more shiny and opal color closer to the books with lighter covers.

"What about this one?" JT held up a shell that was more muted in color with a brown-ish swirl that covered the top of it.

"Hm. I don't know. I'll see what I can do about these later." Tara took the shell and set it down on her desk then looked at JT. "You know, the more time I spend with you, if feels like it's been a whole lifetime."

"I feel the same way about you. Time both speeds up and slows down when I'm with you. I get lost in time, but I don't care because I know it's time well spent with." JT smiles softly.

"You're so cheesy, but I love it." Tara hugs and kisses JT and then lets out a small sigh. "Guess I gotta let you go home now."

"Now why you gotta say it like that?" JT hugged and picks up Tara, she squealed a little. "I'll be safe. And I won't take any more shady ass roads. Main roads for me now."

"You promise?" Tara looked in JT's eyes with a pleading look.

"I promise. I will be safe. I wanna make sure I can wake up and see you again." JT said as he looked deep into Tara's eyes. 

"If you say so. I don't wanna lose you." Tara nestled her head into JT's neck.

JT rubbed Tara's back and kissed her head. "You won't lose me. I'll make sure of it." JT then let her down and gave her a kiss.

"Okay.  I believe you." Tara said holding JT's hands.

"Hey." Tara looked up at JT. "I love you." JT said with a soft and warm smile. 

"I love you too." 

JT gave her a kiss and grabbed his stuff and got ready to leave for his home. "I'll text you when I get home okay?" 

"You better." Tara pointed at JT and tried to give a stern look, which just ended up looking cute to him.

JT chuckled. "I will. I love you, I'll be safe." JT then walked out of Tara's home and went on to go back to his house.

***

JT pulled into his drive way and before he got off his bike he saw a text from a number he didn't recognize. He ignored it and texted Tara first, telling her he got home safely, then he looked at the mysterious text.

Hey, JT. It's Waterboy. I could use your help man. Like, really use it. I'll let you know when you get here. I'm at 3162 6th st. Near the old warehouse. Please dude. I could use you.

Waterboy? Why are you texting me? Can't Echo, Rocky, or Tommy help you?

A few minutes passed by before JT got a reply.

No man, they don't know I'm doing this. I don't want them to know. You're like different from them and if they found out, they would kill me.

I'd kill you too if it is something stupid. 

Please man, just come one. You seem like the perfect guy to help me with this. 

Can it wait?

No man, I gotta do it tonight.

Goddamnit. Fine. But you owe me big time.

Thank you man. Meet me here and l'll fill you in. Everything should go smoothly, but