| 𝟕 |

3rd POV

You were given a few days off after you 'rescued' Dazai from the Port Mafia. However, Kunikidia called you saying there's an emergency, "Kenji-kun hasn't been back to the dorm since seeing them off."

"So they'll annihilate anyone who opposes them, be it the Port Mafia or the Agency," Dazai said.

"Tanizaki, from now on, you're prohibited from working alone! Look for Kenji with Atsushi and Y/N. Dazai, you're with me! We need to meet with the president. We don't know what kind of gifts they possess. If you make contact with the enemy, don't engage them, run!"

"Okay!"

The Tanizaki siblings, Atsushi, and you walked outside the Agency.

The siblings were arguing a bit as Jun'ichiro didn't want Naomi tagging along.

"Naomi, you should go back to the agency. It's too dangerous. They can make entire buildings disappear."

"It doesn't matter where I am. Right, Y/N and Atsushi-san?" She spoke.

Behind Atsushi, you saw a certain someone, "Elise-chan? Please come out, okay?"

"W-Well, sure."

"Atsushi-kun! Unlike you, my sister isn't gifted! She'll hold us back. Y/N, you have to talk some sense into them!"

"Elise-chan?"

However, you were completely distracted by your former boss, "Elise-chan, where are you?!"

"How dare you? You said you'd do anything I said!"

"That was yesterday when you were forcing me to- Nothing..." He regained his composure and talked again, "Anyways, it's too dangerous, so go back!"

"Oh really?"

"If you'd like, I can help you remember how it felt-" When she wasn't responding, the pair turned around to look for her with you still thinking of what to do.

"Naomi?! Where are you?! Y/N! Snap out of it! Naomi is nowhere to be found!" Jun'ichiro shook your body as you realized that she was indeed gone.

"Wait calm down, both of you! I'm sure she's safe, it's likely an ability that allows the user to bring people into a whole different dimension."

"Uhh guys t-there's somebody b-behind you guys," Atsushi used his finger to point behind the two of you.

"Let's play," A girl with pink hair smiled creepily while the two of you turned around. Just then you were teleported into a whole new dimension, "Welcome, everyone, to Anne's Chamber. Oh, this is embarrassing. So many people are looking right at me. I'm not very good at talking to strangers. But that won't do. I have to give a proper explanation, or everyone will be lost. After all, you were brought to this strange place out of the blue. If I were you, my heart would be pounding-"

"Where's Naomi?" Jun'ichiro questioned beside you. Honestly, his face looked quite terrifying right now.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should explain that first. Your agents are over there," She directed her hand to what looked to be a haunted house. Jun'ichiro immediately ran over there to see that both Kenji and his sister were being held hostage.

"Kenji-kun! Naomi! Damn it! Naomi!" You then placed a hand on his shoulder making him look at you.

"They'll be fine, I promise," When you said this, he relaxed a bit.

"It won't open without the key. That one opens, though," She spoke. Atsushi went to look at the other door only to see the outside frozen, "My name is Lucy. This is a dimension I created with my ability. But don't worry, you can leave whenever you want, through that white door. That is if you don't want your colleagues back."