Chapter 2: Welcome to 1-A

A/N: Some things to get out of the way- 1. I suck at spelling and grammar and once I get a few more parts out I will be going through the chapters for spell check and in the future.
Second thing, here are some proper bios for the characters-

Name: Kikai Harbinger

Age: 15

Height: 6'4

Weight: 324 lbs

Quirk(s): Machine take over and Elemental Control.

Appearance:

(Chapter Image)

Name: Sophia Harbinger

Age: 15 (a few hours older then kikai. Kikais quirk made it difficult for her birth)

Height: 5'8

Weight: 136lbs

Quirk(s): Elemental Control

Appearance

 Kikais quirk made it difficult for her birth)Height: 5'8Weight: 136lbsQuirk(s): Elemental ControlAppearance

Name: Mr. Harbinger

Age: 40's

Height' 6'0

Weight: 225lbs

Quirk(s): ???

Appearance

Name: BruiserAge: Mid 20'sQuirk: ???Height: 5'10Weight: 180lbsAppearance

Name: Bruiser

Age: Mid 20's

Quirk: ???

Height: 5'10

Weight: 180lbs

Appearance

So I will be giving a proper chapter dedicated to characters later on mainly for the fact that I wish there to be more interest in my book so I don't waste time

So I will be giving a proper chapter dedicated to characters later on mainly for the fact that I wish there to be more interest in my book so I don't waste time. If that makes sense. Regardless onto the story!

Kikais POV

Kikai wakes up in a cold sweat, it's the middle of the night and she holds her head, it was throbbing in pain. Kikai swings her legs out of bed and gently sets them on the ground. rubbing the sleep deprivation from her eyes she makes her way to her workshop and flicks on the lights. The time read 2:00 AM as the lights came to life in the room and the door quietly shut. Putting on her jacket, jeans and a apron, kikai takes a set of blue prints from her desk and takes it over to her desk where a arm sits, it's a replica of hers or more so- a part that got ripped off and she tinkers with as a prototype. This was to be her support course exam, she had the idea in her mind to work with her elemental control quirk as she was trying to keep her duel quirks hidden from everyone. This invention was a thermal overdrive component meant to turn her fire up a notch. 

Her current issue with it was trying to find a way to prevent it from overheating her and her quirk but that's when it hit her. a secondary invention that would turn excess heat into electricity allowing her to store any overload as backup power. 

Kikai: "By adding a smaller device that turns thermal energy into electricity- I can use it to offset the-" 

Kikai began mumbling to herself writing ideas down and tinkering on the arm, putting on a customized welders mask- decorated with all sorts of nature themed art pieces, signed "Sophia" on the side showing her older sister had made this. It was one of her most treasured possessions next to her sister. On a shelf behind her where inventions were kept in glass caseings, a picture frame rested in the middle, it was an old photo of a man and a woman getting married. The man's face was torn off but seemed rather bulky and a few inches taller than the woman. The woman looked like Sophia except- more mature. A small plaque rested at the bottom of the frame and it spelled out "Our Wedding day -Harbingers" signifying it was the sisters parents.

Focusing back on the working insomniac, hours ticked away until it became morning and the workshops door cracked open and Kikai's sister poked her head and rubbed the exhaustion out of her eyes as she sighed and flicked on the lights to the room.

Sophia: "Did you get any sleep?" the older sister asked her younger counterpart in concern."

Kikai grumbled and didn't respond but instead continued to work away at her project. Sophia narrowed her eyes and held out her hand as a nearby houseplant burst and covered Kikai's workbench and hands, preventing her from working on her project. The large red haired girl removes her mask showing the bags under her eyes- she squints at the sudden brightness in the room and  sets her mask on a nearby hook and trudges her way to the door and opens it.

Kikai: "I'm a machine- I don't need sleep you know this." 

She squeezes past her sister and goes back to her room and reaches under her bed and pulls out a car battery, turning her arms metal and grabbing it- sending electricity coursing through her and it shoots her awake. Kikai groans and rolls her shoulders as she lets her quirk deactivate- turning her back into fleshy Kikai. 

Sophia: "The doctor said that wasn't good for you- it's not the same as sleep!"

The older sister protested as she had followed kikai to her room. The younger sister ignored the please of her older sister and instead made her way to the kitchen where breakfast was already set- she sat down and her sister, still angry, sat next to her and they began to eat in silence. About halfway through the meal her sister spoke up

Kikai: "I'm going to check in on Geto, he was going through recommendation. Wanna come with?"

Sophia looked up at her sister with her mouth stuffed full and shook her head no before going back to eating. Cracking a small smile the larger sister quickly finished and set her dishes in the sink before heading to the bathroom. Once there she looked in the mirrior and rubbed her eyes. She deactivated her quirk which transformed some of her organs and her brain back to normal.

(Quick note here, The organs she keeps transformed are her lungs, heart, and blood vessels as well as major muscle groups so she can maximize effeicency. Her brain being transformed doesn't grant her more intelligence just better thinking power if that makes sense. Like she has all the information of the internet in her brain, she just can't comprehend it without her quirk because it's an overload. She also has great mastery over her quirk which allows her to do this day in and out but that will be explained in later chapters.)

Slowly undressing she looks at her scarred body in the mirror. The large red headed teen had well chiseled physique and abs showing. Her muscles were we ll define and very little fat. Next to that all kinds of scars littered her body. Mainly cuts and hole like scars but burns as well. Her time spent fighting has not treated her well. a few small scars decorate her face but a large one cuts through her eye. she brings her hand to it and winces- phantom pains shooting through her as she remembers how she got it- the images of large shadowy creatures with impossibly large smiles flash over her as they do unspeakable things, quickly gasping for air Kikai is pulled from her memories as she turns on the shower and steps in, letting the warm water clear her thoughts. 

After about 30 minutes kikai turns the water off and steps out of the shower, water dripping from her and onto the floor. She reaches for a towel and wraps it around herself and then one around her hair. She leaves the bathroom and heads to her room to get dressed, throwing on a pair of jeans with a red tanktop and a red jacket over top of that. she makes her way out of the shared bedroom and hears the water running in the bathroom, signifying her sister is showering. look to her left there was a mirror, and in it kikai saw her reflection, bags under her eyes, sunken skin and losing it's color. How many days has it been like this? Two 15 year old teenagers going day by day, on their own and lacking affection. Sophia was making friends and having fun but Kikai only had her best friend Geto and his friends that occasionally came around. 

The water turning off snapped kikai out of her thoughts and she slipped on her shoes, being a worn pair of chuck taylors. She turned around and shouted to her sister.

Kikai: "Yo I'm heading out. See ya later, call if ya need me!"

Sophia: "Alrighty! Stay safe!"

With that kikai left and stuck her hands in her pocket. Making her way to a nearby apartment complex.  She passes by some TV's in a window that display the news, hero's taking down villains, how all might was a teacher at U.A. and this was all white noise to her. Turning away from it she looked towards a Book store where outside stood a male teen with baggy pants and a slumped posture. He had crazy bangs and tied up hair, he waved towards kikai who waved back. As she lets her hand down she puts a smoke in her mouth and lights it. She stops a few feet away from the boy and takes a drag from her cigarette and blows it away.

Kikai: "Yo Geto, how's it goin?"