|His Umbrella|

When I stood up, I hurriedly wore a lavendar coat [any type or color coat] and ran outside. I ended up soaking my socks from the amount of puddles I stepped on. I reached Sakura's place but she wasn't responding. I was soaked from the rain. But I didn't care.

After an Hour of waiting and knocking I gave up. What was I thinking? She was asleep? I felt bad for the neighbours.

As I walked home disappointed, The rain stopped. I looked around me. Rain was pouring everywhere. An orange umbrella was shielding me.
"Jeez Hinato," Said a familiar voice. "I mean Hinata! I didn't think you'd be the type to forget your umbrella."

Naruto Uzumaki. I turn around and he was grinning. I felt my cheeks grow hot.
"Your going to get sick if you run around like this." He continues. "Do you want me to walk you home?"

I didn't respond.
"So.." He says, "How's your project?"
Silence.
"It was horrible!" I burst. "First. Sasuke was being a prick to Sakura, and Sakura ran away, and Sasuke was talking about how sexy it would be to be a sadist or whatever! It's like he wants to s-see if she breaks down!" I take a moment to breathe and I sneeze. I realize I was ahead of Naruto, yet no rain touched me.

I felt his hand from behind touch my forehead and Push me closer to me.
"You're.. burning up."
I felt tears rolling on my cheeks, maybe it was the rain, or maybe not. Naruto probably thinks i'm an overgrown stupid baby..
He cups my cheek and holds my hand and smiles reassuringly. I felt warmth returning to my fingertips.

"i don't know you." I say. "How could you comfort me like this? Why? If I were you i'd mind my own business."
Naruto grinned at me.
"No you wouldn't," He says. "It's because-" A car starts honking frantically droning out his voice.

***

"I'm home!" He says. I take off my shoes and I fall to the floor and pass out.