𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗘𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

❛ SMOKE AND FIRE ❜
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𖤍𖤓 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ⠀┊ 𖤍𖤓
◟ ✦ ❝𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗈❞

❛ SMOKE AND FIRE ❜𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𖤍𖤓 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ⠀┊ 𖤍𖤓◟ ✦ ❝𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗈❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Lola had believed that because the four months before school started, Beacon Hills had been peaceful, it would continue to be so. There had been no animal attacks around that time. Her work life had been easier at that time but it unfortunately wasn't. The first day of school everything went south. It had started with the birds, then the cats and suddenly people had started disappearing before they ended up being found dead. They were called human sacrifices and that wasn't even the icing on the cake. The pack of Alphas who had moved into town was a pain in the ass for them.

The threat had been like no other they've faced before. Lola had tried to keep the supernatural world a secret for a while bit unfortunately it had bound to come out. After the sheriff with Lola’s mother had gotten taken by the Darach, the man found out about the supernatural world. He was kind of missed when he found out Lola had known about it for some time now.

Lola found out about the supernatural world way before her brother Scott even became a werewolf. She had always known about the supernatural world and she also kept it hidden. If she acted like she didn't know, it wouldn't effect her. That worked for a while until her brother became a supernatural creature and Lola was forcefully pulled into that world. A world that was dangerous and she was unsure how she even survived it.

Jennifer Blake, the Darach was dead. The Alphas or what was left over from them were gone. Lola had hoped this time it would be different. She had hoped they could enjoy the rest of their year in peace.

The girl sighed, leaning forward in her chair as she took a sip of her coffee. She needed to leave in a few minutes but she wanted to check up on Scott. After what they did to find their parents, she wanted to make sure he was okay. Deaton had said there would be side effects so she just wants him to talk to her when he can.

“Morning, honey. You haven't left yet?” Melissa said, as she made her way to the coffee machine. Lola shook her head, “Nope. I don't have to be in for at least another hour or so.”

Lola stretched her arms out, her body was tired but she couldn't exactly stay out. Melissa poured herself some coffee before she placed the plate of pancakes Lola made on to the table.

“Hey mom. Fatima and I had been looking at some apartments downtown and we got a great deal on this two bedroom one,” Lola informed her mom. Melissa turned surprised since this was the first time she was hearing about this. She had known Lola had planned to move out for a while but she expected her to stay with them for a little while longer.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, I know you said I can stay here but I was always gonna move.”

“I thought Fatima moved in with Derek not too long ago,” Melissa said and Lola hummed. After she set the two up at the beginning of summer, they've been together for a while now. Fatima unfortunately doesn't know Derek’s a werewolf. The girl wondered how that will work when she does find out he's one.