𝟬𝟬𝟮 | 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

❛ SMOKE AND FIRE ❜
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𖤍𖤓 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ⠀┊ 𖤍𖤓
◟ ✦ ❝are you two coming or not?❞

❛ SMOKE AND FIRE ❜𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𖤍𖤓 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ⠀┊ 𖤍𖤓◟ ✦ ❝are you two coming or not?❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Dolores had contemplated if she should go home. She didn't want to be in the presence of her dad. She would've gone to Fatima for the night since she was alone in Derek’s loft but she didn't. Lola wasn't in the mood for her moody friend. So, she had decided to spend the night over at Travis’ house. The man was ecstatic to have her stay over and wince everyone already knew about the two of them being in some sort of relationship, it wasn't all that surprising when they showed up to work the following day.

Lola drank her coffee as she went over the case file the sheriff had given her. The girl had been trying to focus on her work while trying to keep up with whatever was happening with her brother. Lola wasn't sure what was going on with him but it had to do with him, Stiles and Allison momentarily dying a few weeks ago. She wanted to help but she couldn't do much since she didn't know how to help. That was why she suggested they ask Deaton about it.

Lola hoped to hear later tonight how it went with the veterinarian. She was going back home tonight in hopes that her and Scott's gene donor will not be there.

“Here's the Tate file you were looking for,” Travis said as he held out the file to her. Lola looked up, giving him a faint smile before she reached for it but he retracted his hand back. The McCall girl sighed, glaring up at the man.

Travis tilted his head, “Will you tell me what all this is?” he asked, gesturing to the file in his hand. Lola sighed looking up at the man. “Hey, Travis, honey. I like you better when you don't ask questions.”

Lola snatched the file out of his hand and she opened it. Her eyes moved over the file and she sighed. There wasn't much to the case except for a missing daughter that never showed up. Lola sighed, running her hand through her hair. From a non supernatural perspective it indeed looked suspicious with how many cases were left unsolved.

“Is there anything I can help you with?” Travis asked the girl. Lola looked up at the man surprised he was still standing at her desk. “If you can help find out what happened to the missing daughter then surely.”

She handed the file back to the man before she stood up to go make herself another cup of coffee. It may have still been early in the day but she felt like she was gonna need all the energy she could get.

Lola found Fatima in the kitchen eating packet of cookies with a cup of coffee in front of her. “I was wondering where you were.”