Birthday boy

A/N

a little gift fot jungkookies birthday, this ones kinda naughtly fluff. i think i'll make a part to and lable in [M].

 i think i'll make a part to and lable in [M]

have fun.

"mmh" Jungkook moaned when he felt wet kisses being placed on the back of his neck, the hand covering his waist rising to flick his nipple.

"A nice way to wake up.." jungkook mummered sleepily stiring in his lovers arms. peeling his eyes open to the wonderfull view of his boyfriend with messy-post-makeout-bed-hair from last night, and shoulders decorated with red hickies that would go out of view once a shirt was put over his head. and that boxy smile he loved so much.

"Happy birthday, hyung." taehyung emphasised the word grinning teasingly. 

And Jungkook cursed stifling a growl from going past his lips, there was a reason he loved his birthday so much.

Taehyung calling him hyung for the next 3 months.

Which shouldn't quite add up since taehyung is 1 year older than him anyway (A/N - just for this one shot taehyung is a 96 liner)

But for now Jungkook was 26 and Taehyung was 26.

Before they'd started dating almost at their early stages of their friendship taehyung and jungkook had a bet and if taehyung lost he had to call jungkook hyung when he turned the same age as tae.