Chapter 7

Ok. Here I go. Oh my God. I haven't written in so long. I seriously never though that I would start again. But thats ok. I was just looking at my works, thinking how stupid they where, but damn. There was a lot of reads. Ok so I'm back and I'm not gonna keep you waiting. So here I go..... HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Jessie's POV

     Two months. Thats how long we were on tour before we reached Houston. Until then, we had toured Europe, Canada, Asia, and most of the U.S. Now we were finally heading to see myself, I mean, my home. By now, fall had come and it was already freezing cold in London, but here it was all sunny. We I stepped down from the private jet in my sweatpants and baggy shirt, with Jordans on my feet. I was greeted by a light breeze which suprised me at first, but then I remembered the last time I was in Houston was in the summer, and I was myself. 

"HAZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAA!!" Louis literally jumped down the plane stairs leading down and on me. Je started trying to get on my back while saying."Gimme a piggyback ride."

"Really Lou?" He gave me a puppy face, I mean, you just can't stand a puppy face like that. And a toned body witha striped shirt that clung to his body, and his biceps. And- Oh my god, what the hell Jessie. You Perv. I looked back at him, trying to avoid staring. "Fine, get on." Talk about being a gentlemen, Louis.

The boys and I went into the limosine from the back of the airport. We could here fans screaming their arses off all the way from where we were. Paul decided to send out a dozen limosines so the fans couldn't figure out which limo was ours, but that wouldn't take them down. I'm pretty sure they would find a way to get to us, I don't know, kill a few guards and tackle a few limosines while their at it. Oh god, I'm going to cry, these fdirectioners are so loving and humane.

I'msorry this was realy really short but I have alot of homework this week and I ggotta catch up sooo... I'M SORRREEEEYYYYYY!!! :( I wish I could write more to but I just can't. I'll write by the enda da week. K? LOVE YALLLLL KISSES TO MA BITCHEEEZZZ