Chapter 8

Ok, next chapter people. This ones gonna be waaaayyy longer. Hopefully. Ok that’s all imna gonna keep you waiting.

Harry’s POV

This was not good. Not good at all. Here I was, sitting in a chair on the sidelines of a basketball stadium. Accordingly, Jessie had put her athletics elective as basketball, and she was picked fort he team. But I was doing all the hard work. Her other electives were french (thank god, i’m acing it for her) and art (meh). But right now i was all about the game. And we were losing 48-32 and it was only half time. Damn it. The Coach looked at the scoreboard, then at us, then back to the scoreboard.

“Ok, listen up. We’re going to go basic and simple. Quantity is more important than quality fort he shots. 50-50 defense, steal the ball, make layups as much as you can. AND GOOD DEFENSE!!” I was going to go crazy. “Okay Natalie, you’re point. Miller and Field, post.Taylorget up there, I need good offence from you! Proud, defense, and steal the freakin ball!! Ready? Everyone huddle up. One, Two, Three, Rangers!!!” We all muttered the cheer while Coach pretty much screamed it in our faces, meaning we were going to win this gamet hat led up to district or do 546 push everyday fort he rest of the year.

The third quarter started and right when it did, I saw Fudge and Celine come in the stadium holding a “ LET’s GO R-A-N-G-E-R-S!!” sign. This was histerical. I was going to cry. Just before we start, let me say that I can get really competitve in this game. This isn’t like football, like me and the guys played casually. This was the real deal.

“DEFENSE!!! HANDS UP!!! QUICKER!!! WADIDYADO??? YA DONT JUST GIVE THE OTHER TEAM THE MODAFUKIN BALLLL!!!” Yeah, that was me. I’m not relly in my head when I play basketball. The other team had gotten the ball and they wee going in for a lay up full speed. Anger raged through me. No she didn’t!

I went up sprinting got the ball, and tackled the girl while I was at it.

“5th foul! Out!” The ref said. Damn.

Jessie's P.O.V

The big show was tomorrow and the boys were wanting to tour as much as they could before the show. At the moment we were standing in our hotel room chilling, watching the latest episode of X Factor UK. 

"Guys, we should go to the rodeo."(I know rodeo is in march but I didn't want to fast forward a few months just to get the time right) I suggested, knowing that the boys had probably never been to a rodeo in there lives. The boys all looked up at once.

"OKAY!!"

"Sure."

"What's a rodeo?"

"*snore*" That was Zayn.

" so you guys just want to go to a carnival or something?" I asked.

"YEAHH BUDDY!! Paul, can you take us somewhere for the day?" Niall asked Paul, who stuck his head through the doorway.

"Don't you guys have anything to do? Like rehearse???" 

Everybody looked at each other. "Nah."

"Hey look, drinks!!" Zayn went over to the bar.

"Aren't. We underage here?" 

"Zayn will find a way to get it somehow."

"Since when did you care about underage drinking??" Louis looked at me suspicously. 

"Since never man, I'm fine." Were they going to make me drink. Holy crap.

In just an hour, only me and Liam were sobber. Kind of. In broad daylight. In a crowd.