Chapter 22 Water Monkey

There is no sun and moon in the forest, and the miasma is getting thicker and thicker. No other living thing can survive here except insects and trees.

It is like a poisonous apple in the desert. It looks like life at first glance, but inside it is dangerous to death.

And it's very hot.

Even though Mo Chao was being carried by Yan Lingyun, his forehead was soaked and he was breathing slightly. The slightly sweaty body had worn through the fabric, making him feel ashamed to be directly attached to the young man.

Before I knew it, my face turned red. Mo Chao felt uncomfortable both physically and mentally, and his whole body was wilting.

Yan Lingyun actually sweated a little. Mo Chao turned his head and noticed some sweat stains behind his ears, so he kindly stretched out his hand to wipe it for him.

The young man paused and turned his head.

"What's wrong?" Mo Chao laid his head on his shoulder, as if he had been lifted out of the water.

His eyes were also a little dazed and watery.

Yan Lingyun turned her head and continued to move forward.

The forest was dead silent, only the sound of Yan Lingyun's footsteps. After walking for so long, he was not in a mess at all, his black boots stepped on the ground, he was light and vigorous, and the headband that tied his hair was pulled up in front, giving him a hint of youthful air.

His eyes were cold, but there was a pair of warm hands around his neck, and his cheek was pressed against his back, breaking the coldness.

Yanling Yunjian had already hung on his waist, and he was supporting Mo Yang with both hands.

It seems casual, but also has a hint of ambiguity.

Mo Yang couldn't feel it, he was still panting, until Yan Lingyun freed his hand and handed him the wine gourd: "Take a sip."

The wine gourd contained wine, not water, but Mo Yang was extremely thirsty, so he took a small sip.

The wine was not spicy, but it was full of fragrance, Mo Yang couldn't help but took another sip, feeling much better. He felt that Yan Lingyun was also working hard, so he went around in front of him and held up the gourd: "Do you want to drink too?"

Yan Lingyun: "Yeah."

He was about to take it when Mo Yang handed the wine gourd to his mouth, wanting to feed him.

Yan Lingyun stopped again.

"Drink." Mo Yang looked at him with black pupils, which were as clear and bright as before. He didn't know that he was already very close, his breath fell on the young man's neck, and his soft and warm fingertips pressed against his collarbone. He didn't know how to separate immediately, but clung to it and turned his wine gourd mouth towards him.

Yan Lingyun bit the mouth of the gourd and drank it, the liquid flowed down her neck and got into her collar.

When he had had enough, he moved away.

Mo Yang gave himself another drink.

Just like this, Yan Lingyun took a sip, and he took a sip, gradually killing most of the time. When encountering flat ground, Yan Lingyun walked fast, and when encountering a relatively narrow hillside, he walked quickly.

Although the speed of the sprint is not as fast as the flying boat, it is extremely fast, leaping between the treetops.

Mo Chao wondered if this was drunk driving?