Chapter 122 Invitation

The two stayed warmly in Qinglian Pond for a few more days, and when the dusk was bright, Mo Yang was hugged and left Shen Yuangu.

The warm yellow autumn sun shone on Mo Chao's hair, warming his face. The sky is high and the sea is wide, the whole world is melted in brilliant gold, Yan Lingyun walks in the wind, black boots pass by the tip of the sword, white clothes encourage people, narrow-sleeved robes, hug people, and overlook the sycamore trees in the academy at will.

Mo Yang's hairband flew off, his whole body felt like he was on a roller coaster, he couldn't help laughing out loud.

The young man also raised his lips slightly.

As soon as the wind and cloud recording ended, time seemed to slow down, Yan Lingyun played with Mo Yang like this for a while, and the two returned to Xiaohongfeng after it was completely dark.

As soon as I went back, I startled the others.

Ye Qiushui was wearing unlined clothes, with wet hair uncut, lazily climbed to the top of the mountain, sat under the red maple tree, and looked at them with his head tilted: "Yo, you're back?"

There was a strong moisture on her body, Xu Rao avoided looking at her handsome face.

Mo Chao rubbed his hands: "It's out, there are still a lot of ingredients in my home, rub it for a meal?"

"Rub!" Ye Qiushui said cheerfully.

It is good to have a home, and Mo Chao quickly took out a pile of fresh and aura-like vegetarian dishes from the warehouse, as well as processed chicken and sheep, made them into skewers, and barbecued with everyone under the moon.

I haven't entered my home for a year, and there are more supplies stored in the warehouse. The NPCs are diligent, working at sunrise and resting at sunset, and they live quite happily.

Gu Lan soon arrived, sitting next to Ye Qiushui, smelling the fragrance gently, holding a teacup.

Among the three, Xu Rao has broken through Yuanying and advanced to the early stage of Yuanying; Ye Qiushui is the fastest and has been promoted from the middle stage to the late stage of Golden Elixir; Gu Lan has been promoted to the late stage of Jindan stage.

Qin Kai is still in Qinglian Pond, about to break through to transform into a god.

Only Mo Yao is still in the early stage of the Golden Elixir.

Ye Qiushui turned over the meat skewers and asked, "How could this be? Haven't you accumulated enough real energy?" She wasn't sure, "Because of the Five Spirit Roots?"

Mo Yang shook his head: "It's not about the real essence."

The monk's Dantian is a reservoir that compresses spiritual energy into true energy one by one. When it is full and pure enough, breakthrough will be a matter of course.

If the golden elixir wants to break through the Yuanying, it must compress the true essence to the extreme, condense it into the golden elixir in the Dantian, and raise a small Yuanying day after day, which can become the future incarnation of the body.

In case the cultivator is killed, the Nascent Soul can escape and have the opportunity to transform into a new body and start practicing again.

It is true that five spirit roots require five times as much real energy as other monks to advance. Since Mo Yang broke through the golden core, he has been working hard to fill this reservoir. Not to mention the daily practice, he also melted a lot of Yan Lingyun's Yuanyang, but the golden core didn't move at all.

He could feel that his true essence accumulated more and more in the golden core, far surpassing the mid-term level of the golden core, but there was no breakthrough.