Chapter 159 Carnival

Mo Yang didn't decide to leave, not only did he not leave, he also wanted to jump into the abyss to find out what was underneath, which could destroy the entire five continents.

He does not believe that there is no limit to anything in this world. No matter how deep the Xu Abyss is, it may not be endless. The Yan family can successfully make it disappear for a period of time, and the Immortal Master can slow down the spread of the Xu Abyss, which shows that it is not invincible.

It's just that the filling is different, and the effect is also different.

And the "nucleus" he had seen in the Xunxianzhu.

Searching for fairy beads can travel through thousands of planes of time and space, and you are most likely to see the essence of things. The core and Xuyuan may have a lot to do with each other.

Mo Chao told 996 everything and paused: "Do you know what that core is?"

[Too little information to analyze]

Mo Yang asked again: "If you see it with your own eyes, can you detect it?"

[20% probability]

"That's enough." Mo Chao pursed his lips. He had an intuition that he had to see the "core" with his own eyes. This was probably what the Immortal Master wanted him to see.

At this time, people always have to grab some life-saving straws, even if the straws may be fake, it is worth it.

Going to Xuyuan to see this idea made Xu Huai, who had just accepted the two of them stay, frowned.

Since the appearance of Xuyuan, in the past year, it is not that no one wanted to go to find out what happened, but no one was able to come back. The ancestor of Zixiao Xianzong Danying, a late Mahayana cultivator, was a short distance from the ascension, and voluntarily went out of the mountain to try the danger himself, but after jumping for half a month, the lamp of life went out.

Since then, everyone in Wuzhou has been afraid to avoid Xu Yuan, and never thought of going down to see it.

But when things came to an end, the luck was shattered, and everyone knew that if Xuyuan was not resolved, Wuzhou would never recover.

Xu Huai closed his eyes: "Okay, what do you need?"

Mo Chao: "I need someone. The higher the level of cultivation, the better. It's best to be an ancestor."

It is not a trivial matter to jump down. He and Yan Lingyun are far from enough. 996 has developed creatures and is already a serious world. It is no longer afraid of Xu Yuan's blockade. The teleportation function is not good, but the homeland can already be used down there.

With their homes in their pockets, their danger is greatly reduced, not to mention that Mo Yang has Fusang, which is currently the only magic weapon known to stop Xuyuan from falling. He can put people in first, leaving only Yan Lingyun and himself outside, and then release a family of ancestors when it is critical.

Xu Huai said: "I will prepare it for you, not only in Yanbei, but also in Wuzhou, you can try it."

With the current tragedy, there will not be a small number of people who follow.

Mo Yang nodded, took out the blue lantern, and traveled across the five continents with Yan Lingyun to search for candidates.

Now that he was about to go down, the people he had selected before were not suitable, and they were all sent back to various continents by Mo Chao. Their cultivation level is generally not high, so it is of little significance to go down. Moreover, if the elders are removed, more people from the outside world will be needed to guard them, so it is good to be able to contribute.