Chapter 7

*Nico's Pov*

"Neeky! Are you coming to get an ultrasound?" Mellow asked me.

"Yup," I said. She looked around, confused.

"Where's Will?" She asked.

"He... he wont come. He has work," I told her. She grabbed my arm and looked at me.

"He'd rather work then see his baby?! What a jerk!"

"We have to move, Mellow, Im sorry. hes working two jobs now. He comes in late at night."

"But still! Dont you think this is something a father should do? Go see their child for the first time?!"

"Can we just go, I need to sit down."

"Oh yes! Yes!" She grabbed my hand and led me to the small room. "Lay down right there and the doctor will come in."

I nodded and she walked out. I got onto the wax paper covered bed and layed down. I looked around the room, seeing the computer next to me.

My phone began to ring. I plicked it up and looked at the caller I.D. Sunshine.

I answered it.

"What do you want, William?"

"I'm on my way."

"To where?"

"The hospital."

"What? Will, you have to work. You know that we need the money."

"But Mellow texted and said you looked sad because I wasn't there."

"Stop worrying about the baby, it's fine."

"But Nico."

"Turn around Will."

"But I want to see her."

"Will."

"Fine, Im turning around."

"Thank you baby."

"But show me pictures tonight."

"I wont forget. I love you."

"I love you too."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Alright Mr. di Angelo! How are you today?"

I scoffed. "Fine, threw up alot though."

"Im sorry to hear that" she says, "just lay down and pull your shirt up."

I did as she instructed and layed down. She got out a bottle and poured a clear liquid on her hand. She started to rub it on my stomache, near the lower reign.

"How many months are you now, Nico?" She asked and she brought up the monitor to my bed.

"Four months," I told her.

"Is there a Mr. di Angelo?" She turned the monitor on and grabbed the sound thing for the ultra sound.

"No, but there is a Mr. Solace, my boyfriend."

"So your not married. Where is he now?" She put the remote onto my stomache and started to move it around.

"Working. It sounds selfish, but we have to move and we need the money."

"Thats sad...... annnd... there."

I stared at the screen. There was a little gray figure in the near left. "Is that-"

"Yup. That's your baby."

I brought my hand to my mouth, tears threatening my eyes.

"Oh, Nico," Mello said. I didn't know when she walked in, but she was now standing at the bedside. She grabbed my hand a messaged it slowly. "Don't cry."

I couldn't help it but to cry harder.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Okaaaay, I have severe writers block so, this is the end of of this chapter! Sorry! The next one, I promise, will be longer!