Chapter 8

*Nico's POV*

I stood infront of the long mirror. I lifted my shirt and turned sideways, looking at my baby bump.

"Nico!" I turned and saw a face I haven't seen in years.

"Reyna! I can't believe you're here!" I said. I put down my shirt and walked over to her.

Her skin was tan and her braid was to the side. She was wearing something other than armor for once. She walked up and hugged me.

"Oh gods. Im so proud of you!"

"Thanks Reyna," I said, strained by her tight hug. "You can- let me go-now."

She pulled away. "Sorry Neeks. Oh my gods! I can't believe your pregnant."

I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled nervlessly. "Ive never been happier..."

Her face dropped. "Nico, what's wrong?"

"I-It's Will... hes constantly at work... and when he comes home, I feel like I bother him...."

She gabbed my hands and looks at me in the eye. "You know that's not true. He's the father of that baby and he knows you need help at times.... how about we take you to the beach, to cheer you up." She smiles.

I looked down. I didnt really want to go, but I wanted to get out of the house for the day. "Okay..."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

After I got everything ready, we head out. I hoped into her small white car. Reyna hummed as she started the car and began to drive.

"So, hows the baby?" She finally asked after a long moment of silence.

"She's kicking more than usal, it feels like she has more than two feet," I laughed "and Im five months, but Will acts like Im eight."

She shifted. "You know, sometimes I feel bad... a boy shouldn't be going through this."

I glared over at her. "So your telling me you think only women can only go through this."

She looked over at me. "Thats not what Im saying at all Nico..."

"No, thats exactly what you are saying, I cant have a baby because only women can have them."

"Nico, calm down, the horomones are getting to you. I-"

CRASH!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The sirens blared into my ear. I felt a hand hold mine as I looked around, everything was blurry. "Nico!" Someone was shouting in my ear.

My eyes closed again. Am I dead?

No, I cant be.

Your right. Your asleep. Not dead.

I already know the voice. Bianca.

Your never gonna die as long as Im here.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

My eyea fluttered up, my vision blurry. "He's awake."

I looked over at who was beside me and I looked into gray eyes. "A-Annabeth?" I sqeeked out softly.

"Yeah, Nico, dont speak, your weak," she told me. "Will's almost here."

"W-What happened?" I asked softly.

"A car hit you," Percy said, holding a toddler in his arms. "Your side is what I mean. Reyna is okay, just a few scratches.... I have to say something different about you though..."

My eyes widened. "No, no, please tell me shes okay. My baby is okay." Tears stung my eyes.

"Percy! You scared him! Your fine Nico, just a broken arm and a few cuts." Hazel yelled at Percy.

I instantly calmed. "The doctor got an ultra sound too Nico... and we have some exciting news." I looked over and saw Mellow walk in and smiled.

"What is it?" I was shaking.

"Your having twins!"

My eyes widened again.... twins? I couldn't believe it. Twins. We were having twins.

"Nico!" Someone pushed passed Mellow and came to my side. "Oh my gods, oh my gods."

"Will, Im okay," I told him.

"When the hospital called, I instantly dropped everything I was doing. I hope that drunk bastard dies after what he did to you."

"Will," Percy started "it wasn't a drunk... and it wasn't an accident."

"What do you mean, Perce?" I asked him.

"She did it on purpose, the thing was, she disappeared right after. Reyna saw."

"This was no accident, it was a homicide mission." Annabeth says.

"Someone wants to kill me?"

Everyone nodded.

"Will, if it took you an 29 mintues to get here.... then you weren't at work."

He sighed. "I know, babe, I was at the beach."

I stared at him, dumbfounded. "W-why?"

"Because Nico." He turned and grabbed something out of his pocket. "I was going to get down on one knee" he got down on one knee and opened a small box, showing a ring. "And ask you to marry me."

I stared at him, tears starting to fill my eyes. "Y-yes."

"What?"

I sat up, flinching, and stuck out my arm. "Yes, I will marry you."

He got up, smiling, and hugged me, being careful of my arm. "Oh my gods!"

Everyone clapped around me. I began to sob into his back. He rubbed mine.