Chapter 1

The two half-elf/half-demons walked into the inn, one with a stoic look on her face. She was a Night elf, producing coin from her bag to inevitably give to the innkeeper. Her companion, strolling behind her with a small grin and hands behind her head in a lax position, was a Blood elf.

The Night elf handed coin to the innkeeper behind the bar, asking for a room for the two.
"I don't know if I'll be doing that.." the innkeeper started, the edge in his voice turned the neutral face on the Night elf into a frown.
"You two are obviously demon hunters" He said, almost spitting the last words.
"We are.. did you not hear? Khadgar got us here, and we were freed by Maiev. We're just trying to stay here to be closer to a flight master so we are able to aid in fights against the Legion across the Broken Isles." The Night elf said calmly, though it was obvious she did not have much patience for this.
"Still, I don't trust either of you.. I remember the days when the Legion first plagued Azeroth, and your kind were right there with them. I had friends who went to fight the demons, and they were killed by demon hunters. Heh, the name for you guys is quite ironic."

At this the Blood elf stepped up to the bar and pointed a finger angrily at the innkeeper.
"Alright listen up buddy! Even back in the first invasion we fought against the Legion, it was you guys' fault you just couldn't see what Lord Illidan was trying to do! We call ourselves demon hunters because that's what we do, we were called upon for a reason.. and that is to do what we do best, kill Legion bastards."
"Lumindoria." The Night elf said sternly.
"Oh.. got a little carried away, sorry Azshanth.." Lumindoria's anger drained from her face as she stepped away from the innkeeper.

After the fiasco, they ended up having to pay extra "for the disturbance" but they got a room in the inn. They set their stuff down, took their armor off and finally sat down.
"At last, being able to properly rest after so long.." Lumindoria stated, a sad look on her face.
"I know, how many years were we imprisoned? I lost sight of how much time had passed after.." Azshanth paused to think about the timeframe. "A few months maybe? Anyways, what matters is that we are free now. We can get back to what is important, such as fighting the Legion."

Lumindoria's face stretched into a twisted smirk. "Ooh I can't wait to dig my warglaives into fel flesh! However, I need about however many years we were imprisoned in our own blood to sleep first."
Azshanth felt a small smile creep across her lips at the other Illidari's comment.
"I agree, we should rest my friend."

Then, there was a knock at the door to their room.