Chapter 2

The pair of Illidari sat there for a few moments looking at the door from which the knocking came. Then the knock came again, eliminating the slim possibility of them mishearing the exact same thing.
"I'll get it, you need rest more than I." Azshanth stated, to which Lumindoria looked at her with disbelief.
"Bullshit. We both need rest, but if you want to get it be my guest." She added.
Azshanth rolled her eyes with a smirk at her friend's comment.
"Um.. hello? I can hear both of you in there. Can one of you just please get the door?" A muffled voice with a thick accent came from outside the room.
'An Eredar accent? Wait, no. Eredar couldn't be here in Dalaran. What was that group that broke off? What did they call themselves... ah!' "A Draenei?" Azshanth finished her own thought out loud. She opened the door slowly, being sure to leave the safety chain in place.
"Yes?" She asked the Draenei in front of her. Surprisingly for someone of her stature, the Draenei looked so small with nervousness seeping off of her in waves.
"Hello, my name is Rhydena. I heard you guys with the innkeeper down at the bar earlier.. which was horrible, he really shouldn't have treated you like that. However, I erm.. I wanted to ask, I heard specifically you were helping fight the Legion across the Broken Isles?" The Draenei introduced herself, and her question.
"Yes, you heard right.. we are fighting the Legion. What of it is your concern?" Azshanth asked warily.
"I was wondering if I could join you, and lend my aid of course!" Rhydena's face lit up as she started talking about why she approached them in the first place. "You see, I was one of the Draenei who first fled from Argus around 10 years ago. At the time I was only a citizen displaced from my home.. but I learned the way of Holy paladin magic. I had to, because I had to help rebuild our people on a completely different planet. I tried to enlist in the Stormwindian Army, but they already had so many and more qualified adventurers than I. So, when I heard about you guys fighting the Legion.. whom I can assure you, I want to fight as well. Seeing as they took over my home planet and all.." Rhydena stopped herself suddenly. "Apologies! I appear to have been rambling on about myself. Anyways, I just wanted to see if I could join you and help fight. Or at least heal while you fight, since that is my strong suit." She finished with a smile.
Azshanth offered her a sympathetic smile in return. "Well, it seems you definitely have the will to face the Legion. Let me ask Lumindoria what she thinks." Azshanth shut the door after that, leaving Rhydena in the hallway waiting. Wondering what the demon hunters would decide she tried to listen in, but they had hushed their voices as to make their decision in private.