𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

A/n: Many of you have wanted this sequel! I don't think I'll make this too long!! Maybe 10 chapters maximum!! But I hope you all enjoy!! And maybe get your happy ending. Also if you aren't following me alread please do so! So when I post in conversations you will be able to see!! Also- I didn't care too much for time related things, so I'm just gonna say that they've been dating for officially 11 months now, they started dating in November and Katsuki left in august, and now it's October.

3rd person POV:
Izuku giggled as he watched his boyfriend yell at one of his teammates. "Pfft, you could've waited to call me kacchan. You know that right?" Izuku said, as he propped his phone up onto his desk, doing his homework. "Yeah, but I wanted to see you now." Katsuki said, while he pulled his shirt over his head. He was currently in the locker room after finishing an evening practice session.

The two boys were on a FaceTime call together, while they were occupied with their separate duties. The two definitely struggled within the first few weeks of figuring out things together. It took Izuku a while to get used to not seeing Katsuki everyday. He always came over, just to sleep in Katsuki's bed. It was rough for him, and Izuku spent most of his nights crying.

However, it eventually got better for him, since Katsuki made sure to check up on Izuku regularly. Izuku wouldn't say it was easier, but he could definitely bare the pain, much better now. "Awww, I'm glad you called me! I miss you!" Izuku said as he scribbled down onto his paper, before he glanced up at his phone. He saw his shirtless boyfriend, which caused a little bit of blush to spread onto his face.

Katsuki noticed the way his boyfriend was staring at him, and he smirked. "What? You like what you see nerd?" Katsuki asked, before slipping on a different shirt, a compression shirt, that hugged every curve and dent of his abs poke through. "Oh shut it!" Izuku used his hands to cover his face, waiting for the blood that rushed to his face to down. Katsuki had to admit, not having sex was a total pain in the ass for sure. Yeah, it's only been 2 months, but Katsuki has never gone this long without sex.

Katsuki would often send Izuku a dirty message, to go along with a dirty picture. Katsuki always expected the same thing in return, just something to get off too, but he was often told by his boyfriend to 'figure it out' himself, but of course Katsuki didn't push it, or force Izuku to do the same. It wasn't that Izuku didn't want to send pictures back, or even share an intimate moment with Katsuki over the phone, he just didn't know how. He felt embarrassed to perform such lewd actions over the phone. He also didn't know how to take those sort of pictures of himself, so he didn't bother. Always bothered him a bit though, because he wanted to. He also craved Katsuki, and he wanted to be sexy for his boyfriend.

"Woah!! Dude is that Izuku?!" One of Katsuki's teammates asked. Katsuki's phone was propped up against one of the lockers. Katsuki's groaned as his teammate came into frame. "Hey Izuku!!" The male said. "Hello Rody!" (A/n: If y'all don't know rody...then how can you call yourself an mha fan </3.) Izuku said with a rather cheery tone. "You look as pretty as ever today Izuku." The brown haired male said. Izuku didn't respond, only a light blush crept up on his face.

"Oi, that's enough bird for brains!! Get the fuck out of the way!!" Katsuki said as he pushed the male out of the frame. This only caused Izuku to began giggling. It was obvious that rody had a thing for Izuku, ever since they were introduced. "The hell you blushing for huh?" Katsuki asked with a small eye roll. "Oh stop! It's not like that, you know I only have eyes for you kacchan." Izuku said with a smile.

Izuku was familiar with everyone that was on Katsuki's team, as Katsuki's team was familiar with Izuku. Everyone knew that the two were together. Izuku always did enjoy talking to Katsuki's teammates. Katsuki had been practicing his English, ever since he found out about his offer, so he had a lot of time to practice. However, when izuku spoke to Katsuki's teammates, his English was always really off, but he always tried. They were all so sweet to Izuku.