C.8

Emory hospital

Fatima and Zac just pulled up to her doctor's office and Zac helped her out of the car.

"Tima when are you going to let me pick you up for your appointments I don't want you driving" Zac said.

Chuckles, "Zac we are not together I'm good" Fatima said.

Confused, "So because we're not together I can't make sure the mother of my children is safe?" Zac asked.

Ignoring his question, "Can we just go inside for my appointment please" Fatima said.

He shook his head, "Okay Fatima" Zac said as he held the door open for her, the two walked into the building and walked to the front desk.

"How can I help you"' the receptionist said.

"I have a doctor's appointment with Doctor Jackie at 2:00 p.m." Fatima said.

Looking at the computer, "Ms.Wilson" she said.

"Yes that's me" Fatima said.

"She needs to change it to Taylor" Zac mumbled.

"Zac shut up, I hear you" Fatima said.

"What? You know you miss me and this..." Zac was about to finish his sentence but Fatima cut him off.

"Zac!" Fatima smiled at the receptionist.

They walk back to Doctor Jackie's office, "She will be in here shortly" the receptionist said.

"Okay thank you" they said in Union.

Clear his throat, "So you don't miss me? I know Roxy does" he said.

"Zac can you not" Fatima was getting wet asf.

"Just answer the question you know you miss this dick you like when I lay you on your back, lick you from your knees, I miss being trapped in the house and the rain coming down on us while we're making love and we wake up together with you on my chest and I play with your hair and we run around the house butt ass naked you don't miss that," Zac said as he walked up behind Fatima wrapping his hands around her belly kissing her neck.

*Yup I took his line from Zatima leave me alone just with a twist Happy fucking reading*

Fatima felt Zac's hard erection she was getting hot and bothered but she managed to get out of his grip, "Zac stop we are not together keep your hands off me"

"Wow" Zac he sucked his teeth.

"Wow my ass you lost them privileges when you lied and said you cheated even Roxy don't want your ass" Fatima said lying.

Laughs, "Why are you bringing up old shit I told you I ain't fuck that girl Fatima and Roxy do want me she wet right now" Zac said looking at Fatima's pants she was wet.

"Um where is Doctor Jackie's she's taking so long today" Fatima changed the subject.

Chuckles, "It's all good but come over after your appointment I gotta show you something for real" Zac said honestly.

"What you do have to show me Zac I got plans with my children's new daddy," Fatima said with a laugh.

Pissed, "What Fatima? Don't piss me off I'll beat that nigga up I'm the only daddy to my children don't play" Zac said in a serious tone.

Laughing, "Zac why are you so pissed like you're not even my children's real father," Fatima said.

Even more pissed, "FATIMA STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME FOR REAL" Zac yelled.

"Zac I'm not playing I'm so serious I was trying to tell you last time Doctor Jackie got the dates wrong," Fatima said, she likes seeing him mad it turns her on.