||8||

I lay there in my extravagant golden and red dress staring at the large stage they mounted to my wall just above my bed cause a stag is a great thing to have hung in a princess room. I let out a giggle and look over out my window. They were opening the main gates to the keep and letting a horde of horses and carriages I presume for my sisters wedding. Each carriage marked with a flag of the lord or lady that ways inside. Thee only carriage that caught my eye was a small iron carriage that adorned the iron wolf of house stark.
I wonder if hes inside.if hes sitting there wondering if in going to make a appearance at the wedding. I sit up and walk over to the window watching the rest of the carriages pulling in. House Martell, Tully, Mormont, Arryn, Velaryon.
" M'lady you must go to the courtyard to greet your guests." I look over at my maid is standing there with a small cloak cause after all winter is coming. I walk over take the cloaks and put it over my shoulder and tying it.
The doors open and I walk out. The guards giving me a slight bow then closing the door behind me.
Walking out and into the court yard I spot my sister who is standing next to a tall man with golden hair just like hers. I look around and see my younger brother and sister standing my mother and my older brother by my father. I let out a very long drawn out sigh and walk over and step in between my mother and youngest brother.
" Mother Aemond." I say looking at each of them.
" Finally there you are."Aemond jokes I hit hand. Yet my mother still stay quiet even after the month between the argument at the gods tree.
Slowly lord's and lady's make there way in the large doors greeting each of us.
" Princess." The prince of dorne say taking my hand and kissing it.
" Prince Obern its lovely to see you " I say bowing and the moves on.
" Princess Viserra." Anne Tully stand in front of me bowing.
" Anne you have grow quite tall." I joke and she moves on just as before.
" Viserra." Jon Mormont reaches out and kisses my hand and moves on before I could give a reapones. Rude.
I would see Cregan talking to a brown haired girl who was looking very similar to him. That must be Sansa. Lord Arryn and his wife lady Arryn walked up to me and bow.
" Lord lady." I bow for them. They smile and move on to my other siblings. I lean forward and watch Lord Cregan, His three siblings, and his mother walk down bowing for my brother then to my mother. First his mother walks to me and bows.
" Viserra you are just as breathtaking as your drawings." She smiles and takes my hands. I smile as well and bow for her.
" Think you m'lady you are gorgeous as well." She smile and moves on. Lord Cregan was next. He takes my hand places a kiss on it and bows.
" Princess Viserra it lovely to meet you before we are wed." he just looks at me with a blank expression. I smile and bow.
" It is great to meet you." He gives me a small smile and moves on. For the next half hour I stood there greeting nobles and smiling.
After I walked to the training and picked up a sword. The sword was dall and could do no damage. I slide the hood over my head and start swinging at the target trying to keep balance.
" You know if you keep your feet apart then your sway less." I turn to see cregan leaning against the archway. I spread my feet apart more and kept swinging aiming for different spots each time. Cregan just stood there learning on the arch way watching me bet the strawman till it had a indentant in the left side. With each hit I could feel my arms give out. My arms give out and I drop the sword and the mud. The mud splashes up and hits the bottom of my dress and my cloak. I bend down pick the sword back up and start again. Each hit getting harder and harder my anger slowly fading away with each swing.
After a while my the target was shredded on the ground and pieces of straw stuck to my cloak. I wipe it off my cloak and put my sword back.

I sat in the plush chair as my maid pinned and braided my silver hair. Targaryen always go alway out for weddings fancy dresses and painful intercity done hair. After she finishes braiding she add pins with black and red gems that tipped pins.
She pulled out a green and black dress that had stones allover it. No.
" No not that one." I walk over to my closet and pull out a black and red dress with gold adornments and stitching. The top was cut low exposing the little cleavage .The shoulder came out to a point and was stacked into three with a attached cape.the whole thing almost looking like a piece or armor. I placed it on my bed and walked over to the separate room that held my crowns and jewels. I grabbed a bone looking crown from my uncle and a thick golden necklet that adorned the targaryen symbol.
I walked out placed it on my bed then my maid put me in the dress then place the crown on my head adding two small pins to keep it in place. She then put it around my neck and clips it. I stand up slip on my heels.
" Your mother is going to me furious." My maid says opening the door and letting me walk out.
" And if she is it will not hurt me one bit She is already acting as if am not her blood so why nor embrace it." I say as we walk down the hall and to the large oak doors that lead to the hall were the wedding is being held. My maid slips in and tell the annoncer my name.
" The Princess Viserra Targaryen of house Targaryen heir to old town, beauty of the south,Rider of Teirna, Daughter of the dragons." The doors pull open and I step in slowly deciding the stairs. I could hear whispers. People explaining to there family why I was heir and not Aegon and why I was wearing such a vulgar dress. As I walked up the stairs I could hear Lord whispering to his lady.
" Do you know what Targaryen wear to war?" He asked she shook her head no." Dragons they adorn the dragon. Armor with dragons and rubies. They adorn there house colors with pride and sharpen there blades with the bones of the weak. There dragons floss their teeth with the same bone. Never cross a dragon." I walk up and sit next to my grandfather cause Im his heir.
" Viserra what in gods name are you wearing." My grandfather whispered looking at his empty plate.
" A dress." I whispered back watching people file in.
" A vulgar dress that shows only what your husband should see. I do not remember raising a women of the silk." I glances at me then back at the crowd.
" I know it's vulgar and you did not raise me I raised my self. " I look forward. A horn sounds and the doors open.