Never again

In Fantasia, Romatic violin sound is playing on the backround, Lily wearing that beautiful yellow dress and waits for Jake. While she's waiting, she watches videos of him and herself together, she even giggles looking at her phone. Some time later, a guy came up to her. "Lily-ah" "Jake?" She smiles but sees a different guy, her smile faded.

"Who??" "Its me, oppa Jake"  lily COMPLETELY lost it. "J-J-J-Jake?" How is that Jake? This man right here looks much attractive than Jake. Meanwhile Jake takes a seat "I've changed right?" No answer "I got plastic surgery during the month" Lily was stunned to speak. She was checking him now and old Jake in the photo. He got skinnier, handsomer, eyes got bigger, slim nose and more. Not even the same person anymore

She puts her phone at the table touching his cheek. "But why?" She shakes his head "you Made your pretty face into this? Just what exactly did you do to you face?!?" "Can you let go? It costs 20 million wons" Lily slowly moves back to her seat with an disappointed face.

"Why?..."  Jake coughs loud fixing his black blazers. Much is playing around Lilys head like: "no its okay. Its an immutable law. Even though his outer appearance changes. His personality didnt. Thats right, Jake is still JakeGiggles erupted out of Lily. "Lily-ah" "Finally!" She looks up to Jake. "Yes?" 

Jake gulps "now lets...." It feels like a spark of light twinkled inside of Lily "A RING?? PROPOSAL"

"......break up"

Speedily, Lilys smile fades. He being serious right now?? The thing he took out is a mirror. A mirror for fixing his hair. Augh self-love. "I went on an arranged date for marriage." Lily is just.. lets just say frozen. "I've always had high standards since I was you. I though I wouldn't find any woman to my tastes. but I finally found one. Shes a former miss Korea contestants. But she has a golden body promotion. 34-24-32, but you..."  he laughs lily off, she was ashamed and tried to hide herself with her arms. 

He stands up "Now I should meet a woman that fits me." And leaves Lily there Alone.

-

Lily holding a glass of strong alcohol and having a "lovesick" dancing with her head. Everyone in the bar was starring at her. She takes a breath and drinks peacefully the whole glass empty. She smashes the glass on the table. "Krrchhh" "are you done?" Asks Seonghwa her brother as a bartender. She nods. "Why do you always show your misery here?"  Lilys taps the glass "its free" and does the come-here finger move (BRO IDK). He pours more alcohol in that glass.

She turns around and laughs looking at the boys "every guy looks fop dandy. 34-24-32. Id get hit on anywhere else. Tss" she taps on a guys shoulder next to her trying to rizz him up, winks and blews a kiss. But he stands up and leaves. Seonghwa was embarrassed because of the behavior. Lily taps on the other guy left next to him, winks and bites lower lip, he leaves too. She turns around and yells her lungs out "all your eyes are messed up, aren't they??!?"Awkward silence. "Yah!" Lily turns to seonghwa "this is a gay bar. You know?" She hits her head on the table "not into boys anyway, yall are bastards" zhang hao sighs. "Do you know what your problem is?" "Im less pretty than anyone here.

"Cruel discrimination based on appearance."  Lily immediately raises her head. "Wait who are you to-dont you see?! That there are only good looking humans here?!?" "so what?" Seonghwa raises one eyebrow "people normally seek out pretty thing." "You're saying I discriminate based on appearance even after you say no??" She growled. "If he's handsome, then his rude. If his ugly, then he's kind. Judging people based on their looks like you are-" he turns to lily "isn't that a more cruel discrimination on appearance??"