no where to find

Haewon's father wiping off the water on the floor where he slipped while looking at Haewon and Haewon's mom sitting on the couch. This situation must be so awkward.

"How did you know I came here?" Haewon asks with crossing her arm together. "I'm your mother. I always know where you are" haewon clearly doesn't believe her and smallers her eyes knowing her mother is lying. "it was Kim minji, wasn't it?" "I-is Minji doing well? Uhm." And again she is lying. Haewon's father squeezes the cloth so the water is dripping out. He then walks to Haewon's mother and sits next to her "you haven't changed, Ms. Oh" Haewon spoke.

Meanwhile Haewon's father was tired and finished of the cleaning also breathed heavily "you should have contacted..us first, when you came. How did you sneak in here like a mouse?!.." he complained to haewon while his back is still hurting from the slipping. "Did you get hurt?" Her mother worries about him.

"Don't tell my grandmother that I came here. I'll leave soon" "This time you won't be able to leave easily. She is so determined to do something with you" her mom started to argue with haewon and clicks her tongue. Haewon moves her head forward to her mom and says proudly: "I'll win."

But now Haewon father jumps into the conversation for Haewon's mother and trying to give haewon less hope. "It won't be that easy this time, she already has a list made." "A list?" Haewon tilts her head. "A list of positions that you could possibly take." Her mother laughs a bit "I don't like that! There's still Unnie. (which means big sister in Korean) why are you bringing me into this?" Haewon raises her one brow up. "Saying that to me doesn't do any good. What power do I have? Hm?" Haewon's mother jokes. Whatever, Haewon turns her head to her dad tells him with her eyes that he should stop her mother. Instead she gets this from her father: "I have less power than your mom"

She sighs, it's not worth it anymore. "Whatever! I'm going to take a flight tonight so that's it-" "youll be banned from leaving due to embezzlement" haewon scoffs "Embezzlement? What embezzlement" "The CEO has already prepared evidence, it's worth 1 billion won ($8.4 million)." Her mom says, that's actually pretty much.. Haewon laughs nervously, can't believe this "do you think the police will accept such fake evidence?" "But will they also believe a CEO or you, who have no money?" Her mom smiles softly. What her mom said made haewon think a bit.

"Why are you doing this to mee!!" She started to act like a little kid like someone's mom said no. "If you're upset then stand up to her!" Haewon and her mom argued over that thingy more and more "eomma!!" Haewon yells, she only calls her mom actually mom when she needs her help. "Be quiet and get ready to leave. The CEO is waiting!" Haewon's mom decides this time not to help her and clicks her tounge. But haewon sits there and doesn't follow the mom's command. until... "what are you doing? Put on your clothes and leave!" after her mom said that, Haewon scoffs and stands up, having no choice right now.

-

In a car house

"This is the latest model. I think it'll suit your son. Please test drive" it looks like some car dealer is making ads for the car, the son of the parents enters the car and sits on the driver seat to try it.

Dongyoon (Lilys big brother) watches them and it looks like he works there. His friend approached him. "Woahh, it's quite nice to have rich parents. I'm surprised by the fact that a 20-years old will be driving that car" the friend says in a little jealousy tone. Dongyoon nods and confirms: "he's a good boy" the friend turns to him "what do you mean?" Dongyoon takes a deep breath "his parents are buying it for him and he's not complaining. If you're born with a golden spoon, you have to be grateful all the time. It's annoying when spoiled rich kids are complaining."