𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Chapter Two

(outfit at the top)

Friday, 14 July 2023

DURING THAT PARTY, after the race, Anastasia felt so loose. Like within a few drinks all of her problems went away. Obviously, thats not necessarily a good thing, but once in a while its okay.

Lewis watched her. He fucking watched her. Every single move, he was watching her. She loved it.

Too say he was pissed was an understatement though. All he wanted to do was take her away from them men she was dancing with, but he didn't. He had no right to do so. They weren't together. They weren't even on speaking terms.

Yet he felt so mad. He finally thought all of his feelings were gone, but as soon as he sees her face again, they come right back.

Anastasia would kill too see his face again. He was jealous. Jealous of all the guys she danced with. They barely spoke and here he was pissed at some men she was never going to see again.

It had only been a couple of days since that had happened and she was back in her bakery.

She'd flown back on her father's jet and then he drove her back to her apartment. She did stop to see Jack first and then they went on their way.

Photographers had captured Lewis and Anastasia walking around together, however no one really thought it mattered and just took it as the two of them catching up.

It was just hitting noon and she was letting Madelyn go out for her lunch. Although it was rush hour and it would be busy, she still had Liam working beside her so she wasn't by herself.

They had two tills open so they were going at a fast pace. And they were selling everything quickly.

But soon, everyone had finished their lunch as was on their way back to work. Liam was on his break and Madelyn was now helping her.

She finished placing the freshly cooked pastries into the display as the woman beside her served a customer.

There wasn't many people in the bakery, however it was nice considering it was crazy only an hour ago.

No one was coming into the bakery to buy anything so her and Madelyn were talking. Until they heard the door open and someone walked in she wish hadn't.

Lewis walked closer and closer to the counter and her friend's eyes widened and her mouth curled into a big smile.

"I need to go to the bathroom, one second," she giggled before running into the back.

Anastasia wanted to scream and cry at him, but she took a deep breathe and treated him like any other average customer.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" She asked with a fake smile on her face.

"A dinner for us two," he said with no expression. 

"That was shit. Really, what are you doing here?" The brunette looked behind to see her two friends peeking behind a corner.

"We need to talk," he said bluntly.

"And we are?"

"No, like talk," Lewis pleaded. "Privately," he added, looking into the back to see the other two still looking.