𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Chapter Three

(outfit at the top)

Monday, July 17 2023

"THATS WHAT YOUR wearing to go see Liam?"

"Yeah, whats wrong with it?"

"Tia it-"

"Don't call me that,"

"Why?"

"Because we aren't together anymore,"

You know when there is a spider or a bug in your room and it wont leave no matter how hard you try. That was Lewis. He was the bug. He wouldn't leave.

She had organised to meet Liam today at a park and Madelyn was running the bakery by herself. One of her other really close friends had come back to Monaco to see family a few months ago, Grace. However, she loved the country so much she was planning on buying an apartment there. So she was apartment hunting.

She agreed to go to Menton and help out Madelyn for an hour before going back.

Anastasia was working the bakery in the morning and was meeting with him in the afternoon, so after the morning rush, she was making sure everything was okay.

It had been busy this summer, it was busy every summer, but this particular summer, it had been busier. It was weird and she didn't know why, but the more customers, the more money she'd get.

Also, it was boiling hot outside. She put on a white short top with thin straps and a denim short skirt. Her shoes were simple trainers and she carried around a thin jacket with her.

Since it was hot and the bakery was busy, she was stressed and with Lewis there trying to boss her around, she wanted to punch him. 

"I can still call you by your nicknames even though we aren't together," he told her, rolling his eyes and leaning on one of the counters.

"No you can't. Because I just really don't like you anymore," she huffed, putting the cinnamon roles into the oven and turning off the bagels in the oven beside it. "And therefore, its rude to call me by them,"

"Don't be like that," he told her with a groan.

"Please leave," she spun around fast and with the mix of the heat and the fact she turned around too fast, she felt dizziness in her head and leaned onto the oven which was a wrong idea. "Fuck," she bounced forward and moved her hand from her head to the back of her thigh.

"Anastasia!" He rushed forward towards her and helped her move to the table they had in the kitchen. "I'll get you some cold water," he told her and she leant her head on her hands.

Her leg was still hurting her but she didn't have the energy to move, so she just didn't sit with that leg on the chair.

He came back within seconds with a glass of cold water and then went into the freezer and pulled out a bag of ice and handed it too her.

"Thanks," she mumbled and put the ice pack under her leg and winced at the feeling.

"Its okay," an awkward silence filled the room and she wasn't sure where to look apart from her leg, so she kept her head facing downwards. "I didn't cheat on you," he sighed and sat on the chair opposite.