𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Chapter Four

(outfit at the top)

Wednesday, July 19 2023

LEWIS HAD NOT left her alone.

The previous day, Anastasia was peacefully trying to serve her customers with Liam by her side and all of a sudden, the mood in the cafe shifts.

It was a busy day and there were many people in and out of the bakery. But as soon as the bell rung and her head looked up and saw the man she really didn't want to see.

So many people sprung up to take pictures with him. Not forgetting to mention, all the commotion caused so much chaos inside the cafe that people outside saw what was happening and had to see who it was, it caused so much commotion then it should have.

It caused her to have to take him into the back to hide him from everyone. Turns out, the only reason he was there was to give her a necklace he had bought for her.

That was it. A necklace. A pretty necklace. But a necklace she wouldn't be wearing. Ever.

She was mad. He could have come at a less busier time, but of course he loves the attention and had to come at the busiest hour of the day.

He hurt her and now he thinks that because she is back going to races he thinks he can 'win' her back. Well tough shit, he can't.

He hurt her so much, trying to make it out like she was the bad guy while he was the one putting his arm around other women and being very close to them. Like she was being jealous.

She hated him for it. And she hates even more that she can't tell her father about it. Only because he was their best driver and him leaving could cause shit for Mercedes.

Anyway, today she was travelling to the Hungary Grand Prix with her father, Susie and Jack on her father's plane. She liked flying on it. It was calm with not many people talking and services whenever they wanted, really.

She sat on the plane with Jack beside her. She loved speaking to him. He was adorable and made her laugh a lot with his childish behaviours.

Anastasia made cupcakes and biscuits for the plane ride and also while they were there for him, knowing his mother would disapprove of it because of a potential sugar rush in the paddock, she told her that he promised he'd be well behaved while they were there.

She gave him a chocolate chip cookie and he smiled seeing the sugary treat.

"You have to stop giving him sugar, Ana," Susie told her, walking back from one of the bedrooms.

"I can't help it," she shrugged. "He's got such a cute little smile," she said in a baby voice and pinching his cheeks making him groan.

"I'm six, you have to stop doing that, I'm not a baby," he told her, huffing and turning on his iPad.

"But you'll always be your mama and papa's baby," she cooed and he turned around.

"Mama, will I always be your baby?" He asked, making the brunette laugh.