► A/N ◄

This book has sadly come to an end :((

But no worries!! Once the third (I kept saying the second movie even though ATSV is the second movie itself) movie comes out, there will be continued fanfiction for Miguel & (y/n)!! So stay tuned!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me when this book first started out and as it's still growing!! I am truly sad that it had to end on such a cliffhanger but that just leaves more excitement for the coming up ;))

With that, I also want to apologize to everyone who had to wait so long for the last chapter. By the time I got home that week I had volleyball tryouts then I had school that week, so it was very busy and overwhelming. Thankfully, all has settled down now and I was able to efficiently finish the book!!

** Just because the book has come to an end, please do not hesitate to share fanart and send it to me!! I will still post n show them at the end of available chapters, and I'll even post separate chapters with fanart alone if I run out of room **

^^ I'm always excited to see such creative souls and their beautiful art, so allow me to share your hard work!!

I love you all very much, and don't fret, I won't let this account go inactive any longer!! I forgot the joy I had with writing and now that I'm experiencing it again I never want to stop >:3

One day, if I ever reach 1k followers, I will definitely create a lovely discord server for readers alike to vibe and hang out!! Please help me reach that goal by spreading the love <3

Thank you all so much, once again. I'll see you next time!!

🎉 You've finished reading [✔] ▼ 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚎 ▲ Miguel O'Hara ▼ 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟷/ 𝟸 🎉