Chapter 1: To You 2,000 Years In the Future: The Fall of Shiganshina, Part 1

The episode begins with the focus on birds redirecting back and forth between citizens of the inner town of the Wall Maria. We then see three kids look at the wall in horror as the birds fly past a huge hand on the wall.

Mikasa Narrating: That day, humanity remembered. . . The terror of being ruled by them. . . The humiliation of being kept in a cage. . .

We see the titan looking over the wall as birds fly by as the scene changes to the forest of giant trees with the Survey Corps on galloping horses.

Commander: Prepare for combat! We have one target. . . Defeat it, and make this humanity's first base outside the walls.

Erwin: *eyes widen before growing a serious look* Target approaching!

They all they see a titan and it was walking slow through the forest, having its head looking down. Commander then moved his left arm to out to the side.

Commander: Split into five groups, just as we practiced!

The two squads then split as they were going towards the big tree.

Commander: We'll be the decoys! Attack teams, switch to Three-Dimensional Maneuver Gear!

Then we see four scouts that were looking at each other with smirks. They then see another titan walking through the forest and goes after it while the other scouts handle the other one. One was an adult male, he was 40 years old and had brown hair, orange eyes. His name was John Isamu.

John: All right! Get ready you three! We're gonna do our special attack on that big bastard!

The next boy we see is tall muscular young man, who was in his 18 years old. He had black hair, light blue eyes, blue hoodie in his scout uniform, fingerless black gloves, black nails, piercings on both of his ears, and a ring on his right finger. His name is Cody Isamu.

(That is his appearance)

Cody: *smirks* Oh I'm ready for this!

Next we see a boy who was 17 years old, he had light long brown hair, green eyes, a bit tall but not as tall as Cody. He was wearing a light blue shirt underneath his scout uniform. His name is Mark Isamu.