Chapter 10: Donovan's Anger.

The loud sound of the gun echoed loudly. Margaret gasped as she felt something splash. She looked at her lower abdomen and touched it. Feeling something wet. She looked at her hand that was wet with blood. She fell down on her knees. Clutching on her abdomen. She looked at Faith that was crying. Everything was mumbled. Her vision is blurry. She breathed heavily, shakily and faced her. Beatrice smirked darkly and sighed heavily.

Beatrice: How does it feel? Is it agonizing? Is it painful? Oh I bet it does huh? *Laughs* Look at you, helpless and all that. I bet you fell pathetic huh? Look at your poor baby crying. You can't even protect your own self and daughter. How pitiful.

Margaret: Y-you k-know nothing a-about me...!

Beatrice: Oh, but I do. You see, your life isn't as it seems for the others. The wife of Donovan Clawson who was the richest man of all. But look at you both, helpless. What now? Your husband's not here to save you. I guess you just die here. Along with your daughter.

Beatrice smirked darkly and pointed the gun towards her. But suddenly, they both heard a yell.

Security: Stop! Drop your gun!

They both heard, Beatrice looked at the security guard with anger. Margaret took that chance to push Beatrice. The gun fell down on Beatrice's hand fell down and slides away. Margaret grunted and crawled away from her and took Faith and ran away.

Beatrice: No!

She growled and she kicked the security guard that was walking towards her and hurriedly took his gun and shot him in the head. Standing up quickly and chased after her. Margaret kept running despite feeling the pain. But she felt a tug on her hair making her scream.

Beatrice: Trying to run bitch?

Margaret: Please! Let me go!

Beatrice: Not a chance!

Beatrice pulled her back making Margaret land on the shelf. She yelped in pain. She hugged her baby tight. Beatrice laughed.

Beatrice: Guess this is your time to die. Without even knowing the full true story about your family.

Margaret: W-what...?

Beatrice: Do you know about it? The story?

Margaret: S-story...? What story? What are you talking about?

Beatrice: *Laughs* So you don't know! *Squeals* This is gonna be so good! Do you wanna hear it? The truth? Wanna hear?

Margaret: What are you saying? What do you mean?

Beatrice: Aww, Mrs. Clawson, your husband, isn't as innocent as you think. I'm pretty sure you know that by now. What reason do you think you guys keep leaving every house? For sure by now your mansion is already good as new but why do you think you guys keep leaving? Huh?

Margaret realized that just now. Her eyes shook and fingers trembled.

Margaret: Wha...what do you mean?

Beatrice laughs softly.

Beatrice: Didn't you know? Your husband...is a mafia.

Margaret's eyes widened in shock and fear. Beatrice squealed happily and laughed at her face.

Beatrice: Oh look at your face! *Laughs* That's it! That's the face that I like! Yes!

Margaret: No...no he isn't. He's...he is a good man...

Beatrice: A good man, for you. But for people like us? He could kill us in a blink of an eye.

Margaret: He's not...he can't be...he is just a business man...a CEO of our company that we built together!