[ Scene 4 ]

Breaking: "The Forbidden Desire" Co-stars Kim Jiwoong and Shin Aera Confirmed To Be Dating!

By Park Junho

The two co-stars have reportedly started dating after meeting on set of their drama. In the drama, Kim Jiwoong took the role of Lee Jaemin, a rich heir to a big company, while Shin Aera played Sung Jina, the daughter of another wealthy family who was engaged to Jaemin. However, it doesn't seem like the two would end up together in the drama, for Jaemin has found real love in an ordinary girl, Kim Sohee, portrayed by the rising actress, Jung Gaeun. Despite a bad ending between the two in the drama, it looks like they have found love outside of the drama, putting together a love story of their own.

Their relationship began to surface when photos that captured the two walking side by side holding hands in Kim Jiwoong's neighbourhood were published. Soon after the initial report of their relationship was released, both the actor and actress' agencies have released statements confirming the romantic relationship between the two co-stars, and have humbly asked the public to look warmly upon their budding romance.

.

"This was your plan? To make our relationship public?" Aera was scrolling through her phone, looking at posts and articles that reported her relationship with Jiwoong.

"No, not really. Making our relationship public won't really stop Gaeun's dad from doing anything to us, it's more like a declaration: 'Our relationship is going strong, so don't meddle with us.'"

"Aren't you afraid that people are going to react negatively to the news though?"

"We look so good together, how can they not like us together?" 

"Where does your confidence even come from?"

"Don't worry too much." He gently put down her phone to stop Aera from surfing the internet, looking at comments from netizens.

"It's going to feel weird filming with you now that the whole world knows about us. Ah and I noticed that one of the articles was written by Park Junho whom you've mentioned before. I'm getting more and more curious now, what is your relationship with him? And how is he hindering Gaeun's father?"

"Do you want to meet him?"

"I would love to thank him in person."

So Jiwoong arranged a meeting for Aera to meet Park Junho that weekend.

"Aren't we going to a restaurant? Where are we?" Aera looked out of the car to see them driving into a carpark of a residential building.

"My parent's home." He dropped a bomb on Aera.

"Your parents? WHAT? YOUR PARENTS? I thought we were meeting reporter-nim."

"We'll be meeting him there."

"Does that mean I will be meeting your parents too?"

"Yep."

"AND YOU'RE TELLING ME NOW?"

"You would have stressed over this for the whole week if I told you earlier."

"Still! It's going to be the first time I meet your parents, you should have at least given me some mental preparation. And I haven't prepared gifts for them, what if I leave a bad impression."

"They'll like you as much as I do, I guarantee you."

"How can you be sure of that?"

"Because there's nothing to dislike about you. Take it easy, my parents are very easygoing."