1

Jimmy's POV

1000. 1000 years I've been alive. I lost my sister, my boyfriend, my friends. I lost everything. and I still lived. I decided to go out and look at what was happening elsewhere. It was never anything but, who knows.

I got out a stack of fireworks and pressed the button to put my elytra into flight mode. I pushed off with the help of a firework.

I was flying over a field and heard some noises. I descended to the ground to investigate. I could see... People? I've been alone for 1000 years. Am I hallucinating. I began to walk to them. I could see someone with pink hair and someone with cyan? They kinda looked like Lizzie and Scott. Two people had red hair. Kinda like... Oh my god. It's them. Come on, play it cool. They can't still be alive... 

 "Hi." I said, forcing a smile. They turned to me. Lizzie walked up to be and held her hand out, 

"Hello, I'm Lizzie Shadow! Who are you?" I panicked. I couldn't say it was shadow too. I decided to say my middle name.

"I-I'm Jimmy Solidarity," I told her. Someone else came up to me and I realised it was Shrub!

"I'm Shelby!" she said I smiled at her and said,

"Hello Shelby." 

Scott came over and I blushed.

"Hi, do you only know a few people too?" he asked.

"Y-yeah," I stammered.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Scott Major, who are you?" he asked.

"I'm- I'm Jimmy Solidarity," I answered.  He smiled, which made me blush more, then said,

"Your cute," I was probably really red by now. I put my head in my hands and Scott laughed. He has such an amazing laugh. "Anyway, I have to meet people so bye cutie," he said waving as he left. I blushed more. Someone walked up to me. It was... Joel? HE WAS TALL!?!?!?!?!?!? 

"Hi!" I said brightly, "I'm Jimmy Sha- I mean Solidarity," I can't believe I just almost just messed up my lie ALREADY! Anyway, If I didn't get back to Tumble Town, the horses would not get fed.

Word count: 348

A/N sorry it came out late. I was busy... -Katie <3