XXV

"My god I just want to sleep." Paige commented. All In had finished and she had been used in absolutely no capacity and it got under every last nerve of hers. Waynes arm carefully wrapped around her shoulder before she was pulled into him. He could feel her almost instantly begin to relax.

"Let's go get fucking drunk." Anna said from behind the two before he could say just about the same thing. Paige looked up at Wayne who had the same look.

"Let's get bloody pissed." Toni who heard the words was instantly out of the locker room.

"Don't you dare leave without me." She said as Wayne instantly looked away when he realized she was half out of her ring gear. "Sorry Geordie." She commented when she saw his head turned so he was just about looking behind him.

"You're alright Wayne." Paige said with a slight laugh when she realized why Toni had disappeared so quickly. Slowly he turned back a slight groan escaping his lips.

"You sure you need alcohol?" Anna asked before he chuckled.

"It's in my blood Dear. Plus I'm really just there for the fun she'll probably be drinking for the both of us." As Paige rolled her eyes the other two laughed before they once more heard the door to the locker room open. This time Waynes eyes shut immediately. She noticed and her hand gently moved to run along his side as she spoke quietly.

"It's just Britt and she's fully dressed. You're alright Wayne." Paige said quietly before she saw him slowly open his eyes.

"Toni's an idiot but Austin and I are coming out with you all. Not wasting a perfectly good night." A smile appeared along Paige's face at Britt's words. "Oooooo that look spells trouble. Wanna get as many as we can?"

"Whoever wants to come is welcome. We've just got to find a place that can hold all of us." Wayne chuckled drawing all of their attentions.

"Yous realize we're in London right?" Paige nudged him lightly causing him to laugh even more. "There's a place right round the corner. Got everything yous could ever want and enough space to hold us all."

"And how do you know that?" Toni questioned as she walked out of the locker room once more this time fully clothed. Wayne chuckled and rolled his eyes before responding.

"Just trust me would yous."

~•~~•~~•~~•~
"You know I'm not a dancer." Wayne said as he felt Paige's back press against his front. His hand slipped to her hip stopping her movement as she ground into him.

"I know...." Her ass pressed firmly against his groin causing a low groan to slip from his lips. "Just come take a shot with us." He chuckled into her ear before his lips discreetly pressed against her jaw.

"All you had to do was ask." She laughed as she leaned into him.

"But that's no fun is it?" He shook his head lightly laughing before she carefully took his wrist taking him towards where the others were at the bar. The second they were next to Toni and Juice, Wayne's shoulder was shoved hard into Paige. The groan of pain from Wayne and sight of Paige crashing into Toni, knocking the blonde into the bar caught everyone's attention. Juice was the first to react and stepped between Wayne and the man who had bumped into him.

"You got a problem Lad?" Everyone could tell the other guy was completely drunk as he got right into Juice's face who was laughing.

"Wayne...." Paige's voice was low as both her and Toni got ahold of a seething Wayne.

"Fookin' Bellend over there needs to go back to the nursing home...." Toni instantly felt Waynes cast slip from her grip before it went smashing into the drunk man's cheek sending him back towards his friends who quickly pulled him away.