I

Paige Wooding aka Jamie Hayter was typically a quiet and reserved person. If she wasn't on the road traveling with AEW she was at home training and keeping to her quiet life. Though her main home was back in England she had a second home in Orlando near Toni Storm and her husband. Paige opted to keep her dating life simple. She didn't date. Any bit of fun she had was just that. Fun. Relationships to her were just too hard to keep up with, due to the amount of travel her job had her doing.

Most of her time was spent traveling from show to show but she had recently come down with a few injuries that not only prevented her from doing her job but also prevented her from going back home to England.

As Toni parked in front Paige's house the brunette let out a sigh. She knew she would be stuck here for the next month or so.

"Suck it up Paige. Florida is not that bad you wouldn't have bought a house here if it was." As the words came from her mouth the garage of the house next door to Paige's opened. They both ignored it for a moment before they saw a man walk out. "Oh damn...." Toni commented. Paige's eyes followed hers before they landed on the man.

She bit the inside of her cheek. She had never met her neighbors before and boy was she regretting it now. He had medium length dark brown hair that was held back by a backwards baseball cap, tattoos flowed along his arms and presumably chest. Her eyes trailed to her face where she saw his captivating bright green eyes. His beard though long was perfectly kept. Though it was nearly ninety degrees outside he was wearing jeans and shirt that covered his muscular body with a leather vest over top. He looked dangerous, but dangerous to her was always fun.

"You ever talk to him?" Toni asked before Paige shook her head. "Well looks like you've got something to do while you're healing." She said with a laugh before turning off the car and hopping out. As she went to get the bags out of the back of her car they both could hear an engine start. As quickly as it started it cut out. Paige slid out of the car as they heard metal banging. The engine started again, this time it kept on echoing around her neighbors garage.

Paige got to the back of the car helping Toni with her bags before they heard the engine roar as the garage shut. A few seconds later they could see him riding away on a motorcycle.

When Toni turned she could see Paige biting her lip

When Toni turned she could see Paige biting her lip. The blonde laughed before handing her a lighter bag.

"I can't tell whether you're going to ride him or the bike.... Or both at the same time." She could see Paige think about it a smirk appearing along her lips.

"Him, then the bike, then both." Toni started laughing her head shaking.

"Just don't get more injured than you already are. Need you to at least try and take this thing from me in London." Paige laughed before the two began the short walk towards her house.

"Oh I'm taking my bloody belt back. He's just going to be a bit of fun to take my mind off of these fucking injuries." Toni nodded a smirk appearing along her lips.

"Good to see you've got your touch back Paige." The brunette laughed.

"Oh I've never lost it. I've just stopped telling you about my fun. No fun when all I hear about from you is the new way Juice fucked you. Quite frankly I love you both but don't need that picture." The blonde couldn't hold back her laughter.

"I'm sorry I'm married." She said jokingly. "Maybe one day you'll try it and see that one dick can be just as good as a new one every day. Just have to find the right one." Paige chuckled shaking her head.

"A dick is great I just don't want what comes with it Love. Men are too bloody much to deal with especially when you're in a new city each week worrying about who they're going to fuck next." Toni shrugged.

"All about the right guy Paige. Sam was a jackass. But shouldn't put you off relationships for good. I warned you about that idiot from the start he was just too hot." Paige rolled her eyes. "All I'm saying is you find the right guy and you'll know."

"We'll see about that." The brunette replied.

A few hours later Paige was alone. A sigh escaped her lips as the silence overtook her. She stood up before going outside. Maybe the fresh air and noise would help. She sat on her porch her eyes closing as she took in the sounds around her. Her ears all but perked up when she heard that same engine coming towards her. She didn't move though she knew better. Instead she made it seem as though she was there for the sun.

She discreetly watched as he pulled his motorcycle into his garage. The engine cut off and there was silence once more. She could see out of the corner of her eyes him pulling his vest and hat off.

What she didn't know was he had been watching her the entire time as well. His entire time living there he had all but thought the house was empty and that nobody lived there so to see someone there was just about unheard of. For it to be someone attractive made it that much better. 

Paige knew she was caught when she saw a smirk appear along his lips. Their eyes met for a moment before she could see his eyebrow raise. His eyes flicked to her lips as he saw her pull her lower lip between her teeth. A chuckle escaped his lips as a cheeky smile appeared. His head tipped before he disappeared back into his garage.

As the large door shut Paige knew one thing.

This time spent injured was not going to be all that bad.