V |⋆| The Collaboration

"It's me."

A familiar tone alarmed (F/N).

(F/N) became so nervous that she dropped her phone onto the ground. Thankfully, it landed on the carpet.

"What was that loud sound?" The familiar caller asked.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. My phone fell." (F/N) was extremely embarrassed that she covered her face with her pillow even though they're only doing a phone call.

"Okay. I heard that Dazai formed a contract between you and Chuuya for a vlog collaboration, is that correct?" The familiar caller asked in his professional tone.

"Yes, Mr. Fukuzawa.." (F/N) shyly responded.

"I already have contacted Mori Ougai to arrange a day where the two of you can film your vlog." Fukuzuwa said in his usual tone.

Fukuzawa added another statement before ending their phone call, "I have to warn you. Do not get attached to Chuuya. Port Mafia entertainment never allowed their singers to date anyone. You'll get criticized."

"Okay. I understand." (F/N) was hesitant to answer but she did. She ended the phone call and tossed her phone at the side of her bed. She contemplated her previous recklessness in her vlogs.

"Damn it! Why did I even--"

(F/N)'s complaining session was cutted off when she received a notification. It was a chat notification from Eenstagrum. She checked it and her jaw dropped on what she saw.

Chuuya: Oi, I'm free tomorrow. Let's film. I won't reschedule so you better show up, edgy vlogger.

(F/N) stood up from the bed and jumped around her bedroom. She tried her best not to make any noises since her neighbors might file a complaint against her.

She immediately grabbed her phone again and replied, "Alright. I'll meet you at YKHM Cafe at 8 AM."

To her surprise, Chuuya replied immediately just minutes after she sent her message. "8 AM, seriously? I'm still asleep at that time. Why the hell are you filming that early? Too excited to see me? 😉"

(F/N) bit her lower lip to surpress her romantic excitement. She really hate and like Chuuya at the same time. She sent another message.

"Dude, just deal with it. I'm busy as well. Freaking narcissist.😤"

Chuuya just left her on read and reacted a laughing emoji on her chat.

(F/N) just rolled her eyes while gripping her phone tightly. She can't control her heart, so she smiled and chuckled to herself. She can't even deny her feelings to Chuuya but at the same time, he's madly annoying.

The next morning, (F/N) woke up extremely early due to her excitement. It's 4 AM, and she immediately packed up her filming stuff. She made sure to be careful since her cameras are expensive. That's where her vlogging budget goes.

Since (F/N) is extremely overstimulated, she spent most of her energy cleaning her tiny apartment. She's so energized and excited that every corner of her room is squeaky clean.

She became extremely sweaty due to her cleaning, so she went to take a bath and dress up on her (outfit choice).

(F/N) remembered what Chuuya chatted last night, so she chatted Chuuya at 6:30 AM and spammed his notification.

(F/N): Oi.
(F/N): Hey.
(F/N): Wake up.
(F/N): Vlogging time.
(F/N): Vlog.
(F/N): I'll agree to drink wine with you.

Chuuya then opened their conversation and replied immediately.

Chuuya: Okay.
Chuuya: I'm already awake, idiot.
Chuuya: I woke up at 4 AM.

(F/N) chuckled to herself. Whenever wine is mentioned, Chuuya is summoned. She even thought to herself that in order to magically summon Chuuya, you must pour a bottle of wine in star shape and place a fedora hat in the middle.

But, something was odd. Chuuya woke up the same time as her. (F/N) was shocked that they both woke up at the same time. Could it be that he's excited as well? Who knows?

(F/N) putted on some light makeup and fixed her (H/C) (H/L) hair. She grabbed her stuff and left her apartment to go to the YKHM cafe.

(F/N)'s legs are already tired since her filming stuff is a bit heavy. Her cameras are extremely huge, almost the same size as her head. Thankfully, Port Mafia management sponsored a bunch of camera personnels. She didn't have to lift those heavy cameras and lightings as they film.

(F/N) has already arrived at the YKHM Cafe. It was odd that the signage was closed but there were a bunch of people inside and the barista opened the door for her. She walked inside and was greeted by everyone. They're all Port Mafia staffs that are going to be helping in filming and directing the vlog.

Of course, (F/N) is both shocked and amused. She always vlogs by herself and edits everything alone. Now, she's experiencing a much more professional environment so she has to avoid being so reckless (which is nearly impossible).

"Okay, just act as natural as possible and avoid cussing. That's only the rules." The director said to (F/N).

"Got it." A red-head man suddenly walked infront of (F/N).

She scanned him from head to toe. He was wearing a black polo shirt, black pants, and black shoes. His hair is still his usual hair. His perfume is much stronger than usual. He looks perfect. He really is a model.

(F/N) hid her blush and just stared at the director. But on her peripheral vision, she's so focused at Chuuya.

"Before filming, everyone must eat their breakfast!" The director shouted in professional manner.

Everyone went on their own tables and ate their chosen food. YKHM Cafe sponsored their breakfast. It was amazing.

(F/N) and Chuuya sat on the same table. They have a strong tension as they eat their breakfast. After Chuuya was done eating, he observed (F/N).

"You look way too simple." Chuuya sighed in disbelief.

(F/N) raised an eyebrow. It seems like her pride was stepped on.

"Do you expect me to wear something sexy or something?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. I mean, if you like someone, you'll do whatever it takes to look amazing just to get their attention." Chuuya smirked. His tone has a hint of teasing.

(F/N) got embarassed and hid her face using a table napkin. She just finished eating breakfast as well. They just did a staring contest and (F/N) was the first to always break the eye contact. She can't stand staring at Chuuya for too long.

"Everyone, the filming preparation starts in 5 minutes!" The director shouted.

───✰✰✰✰✰───

Author's note:

IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE THE UPDATE. I'M SO SORRY T__T I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! <3

September 4, 2023