Chapter 8 - Candy

Lucifer's pov

I was back in bed, on top of Grayson since I felt bad for snapping at him for hurting me. He was also pretty warm, so I didn't mind.

My uncles finally arrived and I grinned when I saw them, immediately looking at their hands to see what candy they'd gotten me. Uncle James was holding a tray with coffees and a bag from a candy shop. Uncle Mike was carrying another tray with coffee, but I ignored him and reached out to Uncle James. Uncle J misunderstood and thought I wanted a hug, so he leaned over to hug me. I accepted the hug but once he pulled away I grabbed the small candy bag and rooted through it. I could hear everyone in the room laughing and Uncle Mike sternly told me, "Lucifer, manners."

I looked up at Uncle James and thanked him, then went back to searching for the candy I could smell but not see. I finally found my favourite type of lollipop, I struggled to tear off the wrapped so Cal did it for me. I smiled as I happily sucked on the candy, giving my attention back to Uncle Mike.

Uncle Mike gently asked, "so... did everything go well with the shower?"

I nodded and told him, "yep. Kinda hurt to clean wounds, but Quinn made me spill something called cum so wasn't that bad."

The room went completely silent, I could sense tension but I decided it was probably fine. I happily sucked on the lollipop, snuggling into Grayson.

I looked up as Uncle Mike said, "someone please tell me I just heard him wrong."

His words were met with silence until I asked, "I word it wrong again?"

"I'M GONNA MURDER YOU QUINN!" Yelled Uncle Mike as he lunged for Quinn, who just barely made it out of the way.

I flinched, I'd never heard Uncle Mike yell and it scared me. Uncle Mike chased him out of the room, and I realized I was shaking. Uncle Mike's yelling had reminded me of when Mark would yell, and whenever he yelled... he hit too. I instinctively curled up into a ball, putting my hands over my head. Getting kicked in the head hurt like hell, I'd much rather he hit my arms.

I could hear voices around me, but I couldn't figure out what they were saying. Doesn't matter, focus on keeping yourself safe. Get smaller, shift. He's less likely to hit you if you look like Cael.

My clothes slipped off me as I shrunk, taking on Cael's form.

Cael(but he's smaller):

I struggled, thrashing around

I struggled, thrashing around. I was trapped in the oversized clothes Kai had let me borrow. I took out my claws and ripped them to shreds, looking around before bolting to hide under the bed.

Grayson tried to follow me under the bed, but I clawed his face and hissed. I let out a warning growl, making sure he knew if he came any closer I wouldn't hesitate to hurt him. He understood and backed away, I could see that his face was dripping blood from where I'd scratched him. I could've done worse... and I fucking will if anyone fucking tries to fucking come near me right now!