Chapter One

The man sat on his front porch, stroking his cock with his forefinger. It really sucked, being a brain cancer patient my age (16). People will give you shit just because they feel like they can.
"COCKADOODLEDOO" it crowed, shamelessly. I shook my head in disgust and continued my way to school. Not that it was much better. My so-called "friends" were there. I can't even. My best girl friend Melonoix came up to me and asked me how I was. I hadn't told anyone about the tumour yet.
"Oh, f-fine," I explained nervously. She shouldn't know. I would just be a burden because telling that information is like giving a chimpanzee a 9mm handgun. But then it eventually slit out by the end of the day. Why? Because of my overprotective boyfriend, Ezra.
Ezra is a cute Romanian exchange student, and and being from south america, he makes me feel so excited even when I couldnt understand him. I was so depressed when I first find out about the tumour, because everything was going downhill. But when I told Ezra about it, he just hugged me from behind and spoke turkish.
"W-wow, thanks Ezra... you're really understanding of girls like me, unlike all of the OTHER 17 year old guys around who don't know when to back off (especially during sex). I was taken aback. I knew Ezra was a sweet, caring, lovable immigrant but not to this extent. That made me happy.
I played with my hair a bit.
"Maybe I can roll some cookie dough later big boy 😉". Ezra grunted which I assumed meant yes.