Chapter 4

Melonoix's POV
My mom told me that someone did it again under her eye. She got so mad. She had to kick them out of the library. I sighed. It must have have be river, she is so perfect, i wish i was more like her. I WOULD have sex in the library, but my mom gets butthurt cuz she cant get any action herself. A girl my age should be able to do that without her stopping me! Its not fair! Nothings fair! I grabbed my phone and dialed up ezra.
"E, where are you?"
"I'm at rivers house, what do you want?" There was a pause before i answered.
"You."

Ezra's POV
I couldn't believe it! Melonoix wanted me. But no, i couldnt. Of course not. I couldnt leave river, she is perfect and has no flaws whatsoever and is perfect for me. She is just jealois of River's sexy body and all the tumours I recieved. Although what is a tumour...
"R babe, WAS IST EIN tumour?"
"Oh... Em.. E, I think you know. Do you want to hang out in the library tonight?"
"Yeah, sure, I like it."
Yeah, so I think brain tumour means hormone.

River's parents' point of view
Our daughter is too much of a free spirit
"My mom's suspicious. We're going to go to the library, get wasted, and read books about shit." We heard her on the phone. We have to protect her from herself.
"Hey river honey, we have something for you..." Our daughter entered the room. You could tell she was going to get wasted by the look she had on her face. We pulled out baseball bats and beat the brain tumour out of her.

Rivers POV
Ow, fuck. That cricket bat hurt almost as much as Ezras manhood. I could feel it slapping me around the forehead, and the bat hurt too. I looked at the floor, and saw blood and tumour everywhere. I realised what my parents had done, and i couldnt be more proud. They had cured me of my disease."thank you"I said, trying to stop the bleeding. I wrapped a towel around my head and headed out the door.

Sex with ezra last time was so good i completely forgot about my AIDS. I met up with him behind the school. He was so excited that he didn't even grunt before he held me with his fist. He even ignored the bandages on my head. I told him "hey E... My parents beat the tumour out of me! I am cured!"

Ezra's POV
What? GOTT IM HIMMEL! How can one beat the tumour -- hormone out of her brain? She must be crazy. Or maybe i didn't know what tumours are after all.
"Vut isht ein tumour?" I asked questionally.
"Oh, so you were serious the other day... well..." Her voice trailed off.
"Vasht isht ein TUMOUR?" I yelled. What was she keeping from me.
"Well, E, a tumour is when a mommy rabbit and a daddy squirrel love each other very much, and decide to viciously attack a young girl, such as myself.