⋆⁎✶-'Romantic + Lime[?]'- | "Blood fest." Drew x Henry x Liam 😧

╔═.✵.════Req by::════.✵.══╗ IAmJustA_TMFreakaka my love!1!1! <33 ★«╝•°*”˜.•°*”˜:・゚✧:・゚✧
╚»★Characters::: Drew, Henry and Liam. | • ••´º´•»
Ship::: Drenriam/Rich bowl/Drew x Henry x Liam/Henriam/Drenry/Driam  ✩ ✬  ☆  ⋆    ★   ✩  ☆   ⋆  
   ⊰⊹ ⚠️TW: Blood, bl, grammar mistakes (English isn't rly my 1st language but I speak it fluently), cringe n hot vampires....  .....
╚═.✵.══════════════.✵.═╝

         ✩ ✬  ☆  ⋆    ★   ✩ Drenriam was sitting in History class till it had ended since the bell had rang, indicating it's now lunchtime like it was yesterday, Drenriam got their lunch except Liam

         ✩ ✬  ☆  ⋆    ★   ✩
Drenriam was sitting in History class till it had ended since the bell had rang, indicating it's now lunchtime like it was yesterday, Drenriam got their lunch except Liam.. It was quite odd but Drenry decided to ignore the vampire's action for not getting lunch when they entered the cafeteria. Liam, Henry and Drew were sitting at their usual lunch spot, Henry was eating his usual lettuce bowl while Drew was eating the chicken sandwich they had given at lunch. But, Liam was craving something more.. indifferent. He then tapped both drenry's shoulders to Talk.
       "Hm? What do you need, Liam?"  The magenta haired asked. Then Liam spoke.
"Um.. Is it er.. alright if I had a weird favor..?" He asked.
  "Oh! Sure!!" Henry replied with excitement, Curious what the favor would be. Liam stopped up and grabbed both of their wrists then took them to the janitor's closet and then locked it.
★   "Are we about to get jumped."  Drew said.  ✩ ✬  ☆  ⋆   
"What!? No!!" Liam immediately replied with fright.
"I just need a snack.. Which is.. you know.. Blood." Liam replied to them.
"Um.. Have the lettuce brains one!! Short people have good blood because their dumbasses to not even use it!"  Drew quickly said.
"It'll be just a quick 10 minutes for each of you.." Liam walked over to Drew, lifted up his head and began to bite around his neck and sucked onto it.
"Be careful.. I don't want people to think I ACTUALLY made out with you idiots.." Drew muttered but groaned in discomfort, Liam continued to suck Drew's blood from his neck for around 20 minutes which had left his hickeys. 😧 (so shocking!!3!?1??!)
Liam sat down Drew then walked over to Henry and did the same but Henry whispered in pain instead of groaning in pain like Drew had done moments back. Henry squirmed around since the feeling was uneasy to him and Drew since Liam's touch was very cold.. yet gentle from his hands. Liam started to suck more harder since he was barely getting any blood from Henry's neck unlike the amount of blood he had gotten from Drew's neck. After Liam was done, He helped Drenry cover their necks but it wasn't very.. well hidden. Liam unlocked the janitor's closet door and drenriam walked out, Acting like nothing had just happened moments back when they were inside the closet.
✩ ✬  ☆  ⋆    ★   ✩  ☆   ⋆    ★ ⁎ ⋆ 
     ★ Word count:: 430
☆  I was lazy so sry if this is short sweetie 😣

✩ ✬  ☆  ⋆    ★   ✩  ☆   ⋆    ★ ⁎ ⋆       ★ Word count:: 430☆  I was lazy so sry if this is short sweetie 😣