𝟖 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚

3rd POV

3rd POV

A lot of things went down after you encountered Mori and Elise once again.

Currently, the Agency is hiding in its headquarters before it was even formed.

"Listen up, the Port Mafia seeks to eradicate the Agency. The Guild seeks to usurp the Agency. We must protect the Agency from these two foes. Dazai, explain," The boss said.

"Yes, sir. The Guild has substantial financial assets and the Port Mafia has the numbers advantage. So, we will split into offensive and defensive teams and engage in guerrilla tactics. The main goal of the defence is to protect Yosano-sensei here. With her healing ability, we can be cured of any injury as long as we don't outright die. The offence will split into two teams and surprise the enemy using Tanizaki-kun's subterfuge ability, my nullification ability and Y/N's control ability. The crux of this strategy is to keep our base of operations hidden. If our enemies were to hit us here with everything they have, our defence would not hold."

"The teams will be the Defence Team: Fukuzawa, Ranpo, Yosano and Kenji. Offensive Team A: Kunikida and Jun'ichiro. Offensive Team B: Dazai, Atsushi and myself."

"Y/N, do you have any predictions?" The boss questioned.

"Firstly boss, I'm sure the leader of the Port Mafia knew you weren't going to die, he likely had ordered his men to attach something that allowed him to know your location meaning he knows where we are right now. He's going to send in a single solider as a messenger that eventually leads us to team up with one another to maintain order within this city as the Guild will likely try and destroy this entire city in the future when they come to a realization that defeating us isn't easy."

"Alright, then do you have any ideas what it is they want? Why do they want Atsushi and such?"

"I have heard of something peculiar, there is something called The Book that allows the writer to write anything they have written become the truth. The fact is, I heard of its existence in this very city which is why we are all in this mess," You explained.

"There's something as terrifying as that?" Yosano asked.

"I did hear of a single page being taken for research purposes, but I'm not sure where the page is now. If I were to make a prediction, I bet the Hunting Dogs have something to do with that and that single page just may become the greatest obstacle in our future even more than this whole situation with the Guild."

"..."

"Naturally, our organization and this city have its ultimate trump card," You started.

"And what is that?" Atsushi wondered.

"It's me. If the situation calls for it, I will step in and protect everyone with style," You winked making everyone relax a bit knowing you'd be there to protect them and this city.