𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏!

Kayla: 22, dirty blonde, curly hair that reached the small of her back. Chocolate, brown eyes. A baby face with a couple of freckles across it and a small baby button nose. Works as a secretary.

Charlotte: 30, deep black, and wavy bob cut. Green mesmerizing eyes, and soft plum lips, she had a tattoo of a snake from her neck down to her arm and it made her look way better. Tania's wife as well, and a really pretty woman.

Tina: 31 and bad, boss bitch. She was the CEO of the company that Kayla worked for. She never really noticed her because they didn't really see each other since Kayla was new. She has the curliest hair that reaches her back and it's super soft. Deep, blue eyes, and a strong face features that matched her built and well-kept body.

————————————————————

Hey guys! So my name is Lina, and I'm a new writer. So if you see any mistakes, or something you would like me to change then feel free to let me know!

Also, please don't feel bad about hating on my work if you dislike it. And this is MDLG: Mommy dom, little girl. So if you're not interested, then please get off this book.

Anyways, I'll update at least twice or three times a week. I also take requests so feel free to ask for anything you would like for me to write!

Have a great afternoon/night/day. And I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.