𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑲𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒂!

Kayla's POV:

I'm Kayla Harrington, 22, and born in Puerto Rico. I speak English very well, and I speak Spanish as well. I have the worst relationship with my parents but that's a story for some other time.

I'm a little, I know, me? Yes, me! I'm a little, and right now im looking for a mommy/caregiver. My last experiences weren't the best, but I won't give up. I'm normally 2-3 years old when during littlespace, or if not younger. I can be very energetic, so maybe the last caregivers really couldn't put up with me.

Meh, I didn't like my life that much. I was very skinny, my parents never liked me so my mom decided to leave me when I was about 4 years old. My dad is a drug addict and alcoholic who couldn't keep his life together since the day my mom left. He's always abusing of me, and when he doesn't touch me then he usually just starves me.

But here's the thing, I'd rather starve, than eat his food. It was yucky!

So I started working as a simple employee at one of the most famous buildings. You might wonder, how the heck did I get a job here? Well... let me explain. A very good friend of mine got me this job because her sisters best friend works there, so they gave me an opportunity. And bloody hell... that girl is the definition of hot. H-O-T! It was the CEO of the company.

Her name was Tania Gonzales. She was a well built and healthy woman. (A very powerful one as well.) And god, is she hot? You guessed correctly, she is. She's the prettiest woman in the whole company, and that only makes me want to stay.

I get paid a decent amount of money per hour. Enough to keep me alive. I moved out of my dads house when I was just 18. Since then, I've been living on my own. I've tried having a couple relationships but they were all abusive...

I'm 4'11, and 100 pounds. Underweight for my age pretty much so. But we'll... I try my best to survive. I buy food, clothes, and I'm able to pay my rent. I still want a mommy, they make me feel safe and help me when I'm in little space.

I really need one, and it might sound stupid for you, but I'm absolutely desperate!!!

Whatever, let's get into the story. That's a bit about my life but I hope you enjoy knowing about my journey.

———————-———————-—————

Hola, hola! Sorry if this was short, but I just wanted to give you all a heads up about Kayla's life.

Let's get into the book now, sorry for keeping you all waiting. I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Anyways, good afternoon/night/day!