Chapter 1 Part 1: Hope's Peak Academy.

Hope's Peak's Academy is one of the most famous schools in the world, it's strict and hard to get into. Only the most talented student's would get into it. Each assigned a 'Ultimate.'' Their best ability.

But.. I didn't have any, special ability. So why did I recieve an invite to Hope's Peak?

-

My name is Gwen. Gwen Ingrid. 

As I stood infront of the large building, which stood out like a sore thumb to the entire city

As I stood infront of the large building, which stood out like a sore thumb to the entire city. I could feel my hands trembling and shaking. Why was I here? Why was I invited?

I didn't have any sort of special ability or a talent that is worthy to be invited here. 

I had read on previous forums that this year's semester was going to have more students than the previous semester's. Some's identities were revealed, some, not so much.

I was one of those. Someone's who's identity was anonymous.

But from what I'd seen, from what I've read. The one's who's identities who were identiifed, they were famous for what they did. They were known world wide or nation wide.

Famous.. I was going to be spending a semester with people who were worth a lot more then what I was.  I didn't even want to come originally, how could I stand a chance against these people? What even is my ultimate? 

We were all going to meet in the gym at 12:00 for assembly, I assume.

I checked the watch on my left wrist, the time now being 11:15, I had some spare time. I might aswell go inside to explore and make myself familiar with the school. 

I opened the gate, a large creek echoed as I did, I felt stares at me from the streets around me, people wondering what I was doing going inside.

I closed it behind me, a slam as I did, the lock falling back down ontop of the handle. I took a gulp as I stepped inside, looking up at the building that touched the clouds.  I opened the overly sized front doors, the handles looking bigger then my entire body. 

I stepped inside the entrance room, the pillars large and beautiful. This building must have taken a long time to build.

 This building must have taken a long time to build